HP Envy 6455e All-in-one printer
HP Envy 6455e is an all-in-one printer to print and scan files in no time. Also, copy and fax files from and to the desired destination at ease. Install HP Smart App to make a reliable connection with Wi-Fi with no hassles. Make home office and commercial printing a breeze with the HP Envy 6455e printer.
Save time and space with the all-new HP Envy printer. Print at high speed with the automatic document feeder feature. Get instant and accurate printouts of your need with the Envy 6455e printer. The HP Envy 6455e Pinter setup is simple and assures quality printouts. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 6455e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6455e
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer box and take out the Envy printer.
- Next, take out all the Envy 6455e printer accessories and unwrap them.
- Check if you have removed the packing materials from the scanner glass.
- Also, remove the protective materials from the control panel.
- Now, continue the HP Envy 6455e manual to complete the printer setup.
HP Envy 6455e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6455e
- Place your HP Envy 6455e printer on a flat corner next to a wall outlet.
- Now, uncover a power cord and connect it to the rear end of the Envy printer.
- Next, affix the other end of the power cable to the wall outlet and proceed.
- Check if the power supply is consistent and turn on the power supply.
- Turn on the Envy printer now and complete all the printer display settings.
HP Envy 6455e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6455e
- Power up your HP Envy 6455e printer and open the cartridge access area.
- Now, uncover the plastic wrappings from the nozzle of the ink cartridges.
- Install all the ink cartridges into the color slots and close the access door.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges to get smudge-proof printouts.
HP Envy 6455e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6455e
- Switch on the HP Envy 6455e printer and lift the input paper tray.
- Clean the print heads and remove the paper clots, if any present, on the tray.
- Now, take printing sheets of your need and stuff them into the paper tray.
- Check if the edges are out of damage and close the input paper tray.
HP Envy 6455e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6455e Setup
- Switch on the Windows PC and check if you have upgraded the Windows OS.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and turn on all the third-party terms.
- Next, land on a secure browser and look for an official HP website.
- Enter your printer model and download the updated HP Envy 6455e driver.
- Next, follow on-screen steps and pick a network type to complete the driver setup.
HP Envy 6455e Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6455e to wireless?
- Power up your HP Envy 6455e printer and router. Switch on your PC and place it next to the router.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the home icon to continue.
- Now, choose the settings menu and find the wireless icon.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and get along with the manual wireless setup steps.
- Enter the network name and password to connect the HP Envy 6455e to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 6455e Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6455e for wired connection
- Switch on your computer and the HP Envy 6455e printer.
- Now, check if you have placed the PC close to the Envy printer.
- Next, look at whether your PC has the latest driver installed.
- Pick a USB cable connection method to establish a connection between devices.
- Affix the USB cable and continue printing files at ease.
HP Envy 6455e Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6455e Ink Problem Fix
- Keeping your HP Envy 6455e printer active, detach the USB cable from it.
- Now, keeping your computer working, remove the power cable.
- Let your devices null for 60 seconds. Connect the power cable and turn on your devices.
- Now, assign print jobs and check if your printer is out of print issues.