HP Envy 6055e All-in-one printer
HP Envy 6055e printer is an all-in-one compact printer to do print jobs. It can also complete scan, copy, and fax jobs with no hassles on time. As the HP Envy 6055e has inbuilt wireless technology, making the Wi-Fi setup simple. Most HP printer users nowadays prefer printing online from whether they are.
Install updated drivers and HP Smart Apps to do print tasks at ease. HP Envy 6055e printer is compatible with both home and business prints. Also, get accurate photo prints with the all-new HP Envy 6055e printer. It also supports a wired connection and assures fade-resistant printouts.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 6055e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6055e
- Uncover the protective tapes and take out the HP Envy 6055e printer.
- Now, detach the printer accessories and uncover the plastic coverings.
- Look at whether the scanner glass is out of protective materials.
- Also, unwrap the control panel of your HP Envy 6055e printer.
- Now, find a flat corner for the HP Envy 6055e setup.
HP Envy 6055e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6055e
- Find a smooth surface next to an electrical socket to fix the Envy 6055e printer.
- Unwrap a power cable and connect it to the printer and wall outlet.
- Now, check the consistency of the power supply to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and wait for the Envy 6055e printer to activate.
- Next, complete the display settings and continue with the further setup steps.
HP Envy 6055e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6055e
- Power up your HP Envy 6055e printer and open the access area.
- Now, clean the cartridge access area and unwrap the ink cartridges.
- Install the genuine HP ink cartridges into the slots and close the access door.
- Insert both color and B/W ink cartridges to continue printing files at ease.
HP Envy 6055e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6055e
- Switch on the HP Envy 6055e printer and open the paper tray.
- Remove all the paper clots and clean the print heads of the Envy printer.
- Now, stuff quality printing sheets without damaging the corners of the sheets.
- Close the input paper tray and try taking a test printout of your need.
HP Envy 6055e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6055e Setup
- Switch on the computer and upgrade the OS to download the driver.
- Go to the firewall settings and activate all the third-party terms.
- Now, from a secure web browser, search for an official HP website.
- Type your printer model and find a compatible HP Envy 6055e driver.
- Download and install the driver with the help of Envy driver installation steps.
HP Envy 6055e Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6055e to wireless?
- Place your HP Envy printer and PC close to the access point.
- Now, turn on your PC, Envy 6055e printer, and router.
- Go to the control panel and choose the settings menu under the home icon.
- Now, pick the wireless settings menu to follow the wireless setup wizard steps.
- Enter the router credentials to complete the HP Envy 6055e wireless setup steps.
HP Envy 6055e Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6055e for wired connection
- Place your computer and the Envy 6055e close on a flat corner.
- Turn on your PC and the Envy 6055e and check if your PC has the latest OS.
- Now, install an upgraded Envy printer driver and choose the USB cable connection.
- Connect the USB cable between the Envy 6055e printer and the PC.
- Now, assign print tasks and check if the Envy printer prints with no hassles.
HP Envy 6055e Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6055e Ink Problem Fix
- Remove the USB cable from the printer and PC, keeping the printer active.
- Also, remove the power cable and switch off both the Envy printer and the PC.
- Now, reconnect the power cable after 60 seconds. Next, affix the USB cable and turn on the devices.
- Assign print tasks and check if your Envy 6055e printer is out of errors.