HP Envy 6055 All-in-one printer
Printing made simpler with HP Envy 6055 all-in-one printer. Print, scan and copy your everyday documents and photos at ease. Download and Install the HP Envy 6055 Driver for the best performance. With the top-notch and supreme quality HP Envy 6055 printer, you can get jobs done in no time. You can connect your HP printer with any devices like smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, and more.
On connecting your HP Envy 6055 printer to a wireless network, get printouts from anywhere you are. HP Envy 6055 is a compactly-sized printer. It offers high-speed and good quality B/W and color printouts. Also, HP Envy printers are easy to use, easy to install, and easy to maintain, which is an added advantage.Click here
HP Envy 6055 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6055
- Shop an HP Envy 6055 all-in-one multifunctional printer and unwrap the printer box.
- Remove the HP Envy 6055 manual, power cord, USB cable, ink cartridges, CD/DVD to install HP Envy 6055 driver, and more.
- Now, detach the printer out of the package and uncover all the protective tapes from it.
- Next, remove the wrapping from the printer accessories. And, choose a perfect spot to place your printer.
- Consider choosing a flat and smooth surface closer to a wall outlet to place your Envy 6055 printer.
Note: Follow the recommended printer package uncovering steps to yield better results.
HP Envy 6055 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6055
- Using a power cable, connect the printer and the electrical socket.
- Once the electrical socket has turned on, your printer will also turn on.
- On turning on your printer, you will find the display settings on the screen.
- Now, select the region, the language of your choice, date, time, and more.
- Your HP Envy 6055 setup is now ready for excellence.
Note: Affixing the power cord and organizing the display settings are important necessities. Get it done right to elevate or boost the printer performance.
HP Envy 6055 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6055
- Open the cartridge access area and keep it ready.
- Uncover the wrappings from a new and genuine HP ink cartridge.
- Now, look for the respective color slots as per the ink cartridge. And, install the HP ink cartridges into the particular slots.
- After installing, do not forget to close the access cartridge door.
Note: Prefer only the genuine brands of HP ink cartridges. With it, you can boost the print, scan, and copy activity of your HP Envy 6055 all-in-one printer.
HP Envy 6055 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6055
- Open the compactly-sized paper tray of your Envy printer.
- Take a bunch of printing sheets and keep it ready.
- Now, clean the paper tray and keep it out of clots and protective wrappings.
- Put those printing sheets into the paper tray and get started with printing.
Note: Prefer only A4 sheets, envelopes, glossy papers, and matte papers.
HP Envy 6055 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6055 Setup
- Update MAC or Windows and go to a browser to search for the genuine HP website.
- From the original website, you will find the direct driver download.
- Hit on the link to download the driver to the whole.
- Then follow the installation wizard instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Now, run the driver and activate all its features to start printing.
Note: Select, download, and install the genuine driver for MAC and Windows 10.
Follow the steps given to make the driver download and driver install process simple.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6055 to wireless?
- Have a router ready with the Wi-Fi button to complete the HP Envy 6055 wireless printer setup.
- Keep your HP Envy printer with the wireless icon and the computer closer to the router.
- Tap on the wireless icon to find the wireless setup wizard on your screen.
- Use the wireless setup instructions to complete the wireless setup process.
- Now, start printing your everyday files on the go.
Note: To print on the go, connect your printer to a wireless network using the list of instructions given.
HP Envy 6055 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6055 for wired connection
- Keep your Envy 6055 printer and the MAC or Windows 10 system closer to each other.
- Unwrap the USB cable to connect it between the printer and the computer.
- Next, check whether your system has an appropriate wired network software or driver.
- Then assign a print, scan, or copy task from your wired system.
- Get instant, crisp, accurate, and bold printouts, scans, or copies at ease.
Note: Follow the above instructions to connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
HP Envy 6055 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6055 Ink Problem Fix
- Make sure that you use only genuine HP ink cartridges for your printer.
- Check whether all the ink cartridges are full and ready to print files.
- Look to that there is no leakage or breakage in the ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you have installed the ink cartridge and closed the access door well.
Note: Do you want to fix the ink problem of your HP Envy 6055 printer at ease? Then follow the set of troubleshooting steps given below. To get accurate prints and copies, you should troubleshoot the cartridge problem.