HP Envy 6022e All-in-one printer
The HP Envy 6022e is an all-in-one printer, it allows printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It supports both Windows and Mac, with its simple setup procedures. The HP Envy 6022e printer allows the largest number of, up to 9 copies with a copy resolution of up to 300 x 300dpi. By installing the HP Smart app make desirable copy reduce and enlarge settings.
The HP Envy 6022e is compatible with personal and official work. It is vital to visit the HP official website to find a suitable driver download for the HP Envy printer. The HP Envy 6022e driver downloads and install give access to advanced and new features on the printer. Ensure to update driver often enough, whenever needed. To see more similar models Click here.
Finding difficulties to setup HP Envy 6022e printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Envy 6022e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6022e
- Unbox the HP Envy 6022e printer by cutting off all the protective wrappers around the box.
- Now discard all the unwanted protective wrappers and get the printer out.
- Choose a suitable location for the printer, a flat surface.
- Ensure that there is a power supply outlet near the HP Envy 6022e printer, to help with the connection.
- Finally, unwrap the control panel from any protective wrappers.
HP Envy 6022e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6022e
- Look for the power cable in the printer box, along with other accessories.
- Unwrap the cable and allow connection between the printer and power socket.
- Use one end of the cable to connect the printer and the other into the power supply outlet.
- Now power up the HP Envy 6022e printer and wait for it to turn on.
- Finally, complete the display settings.
HP Envy 6022e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6022e
- Turn on the HP Envy 6022e printer and open up the Ink tank.
- Now unwrap the ink cartridges and ensure the ink tanks are free from dust.
- Continue by inserting the ink cartridges into the ink tanks carefully.
- Insert the color and B/W ink cartridges.
- Now close the ink tank access door and complete the process.
HP Envy 6022e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6022e
- Turn on the HP Envy 6022e printer and proceed with the process.
- Open the paper tray on the printer and ensure that the paper tray and the printer head are clear, to avoid quality issues.
- Now use genuine quality paper and insert it on the paper tray.
- Align the paper, avoiding any damages on the edges of the paper.
- Finally, close the paper tray and assign a print task to confirm the setup.
HP Envy 6022e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6022e Setup
- Make sure to turn on the HP Envy 6022e printer.’
- Ensure to use a stable network connection and a strong browser for the HP 6022 driver download.
- Visit the HP official website and key in the printer model HP Envy 6022e in the search bar on the screen.
- From a list of drivers, choose a compatible driver download for the HP Envy 6022e.
- Wait for the download to complete and run it on the device.
HP Envy 6022e Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6022e to wireless?
- Ensure that the devices are kept close to each other to avoid any connectivity error that may occur.
- Power up the HP Envy 6022e printer, the computer device, and the router.
- On the control panel and choose the settings menu.
- Now choose a wireless settings menu to follow the wireless setup wizard steps.
- By entering the router’s name and password complete the process.
HP Envy 6022e Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6022e for wired connection
- Ensure that the PC has the latest OS to help with the wired connection.
- Now power up the PC and the HP Envy 6022e printer.
- The driver download process needs to be completed.
- Opt for a wired connection and connect the cables between the HP Envy 6022e printer and the device.
- Run a test print to confirm connectivity on the HP Envy 6022e printer.
HP Envy 6022e Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6022e Ink Problem Fix
- Remove all connections from the printer and PC.
- Now remove the power cable switching of both the printer and the PC.
- After a minute, connect all connections back to the device.
- Ensure to check ink status on the printer.
- Take a test print to help identify any error or rectification.