HP Envy 6020e All-in-one printer
The HP Envy 6020e all-in-one compact printer does the print jobs. It allows printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. The HP Envy 6020e comes with an inbuilt wireless technology, allowing Wi-Fi setup quick and simple. It allows you to print from almost anywhere, making it easier to work from anywhere home or office.
The HP Envy printer has excellent quality. And allows a connection to both Windows and Mac devices. It is mandatory to HP Envy 6020e download and install the printer driver to access advanced and updated features..To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 6020e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6020e
- Start by unboxing the HP Envy 6020e printer and take the printer out.
- Discard all protective wrappers around the printer box.
- Remove protective materials from the scanner glass.
- Keep aside all printer accessories for later use.
- Find a suitable location for the HP Envy 6020e printer.
HP Envy 6020e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6020e
- Ensure to find a suitable location for the printer, preferably a flat surface.
- Make sure that there is a power supply wall outlet close to the printer.
- With the help of the power cable connect one end to the printer and the other to the wall outlet.
- Now turn on the power supply and wait for the Envy 6020e printer to come on.
- Finally, complete the display settings continue with the setup process.
HP Envy 6020e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6020e
- Power up the HP Envy 6020e printer and open up the ink tanks.
- Quickly clean the ink tank area to avoid any print quality error.
- Now unwrap the ink cartridges.
- Continue by installing the HP Envy 6020e ink cartridges into the slots and shutting the access door.
- Insert both color and B/W ink cartridges to complete the process.
HP Envy 6020e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6020e
- Start by switching on the HP Envy 6020e printer and opening up the paper tray.
- Ensure to remove all paper clots and clean the printer heads.
- Insert genuine quality paper into the paper tray without damaging the edges of the sheets.
- Now close the input tray carefully.
- Finally, assign a printing task to confirm the HP Envy 6020e setup.
HP Envy 6020e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6020e Setup
- Turn on the computer and visit the firewall settings and activate all the third-party terms and conditions.
- Ensure to choose a secure web browser and a stable network connection for the HP Envy 6020e driver download.
- Now find the official HP website and key in the Envy 6020e printer model.
- Choose a suitable driver download from the list and start the download.
- Once the driver is downloaded, follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
HP Envy 6020e Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6020e to wireless?
- Ensure that the HP Envy printer and PC are close to the access point.
- Power up all devices PC, HP Envy 6020e printer, and the router.
- On the control panel, choose the settings menu under the home icon.
- Now pick the wireless settings menu and follow the on-screen steps.
- It is mandatory to enter the router credentials to complete the HP Envy 6020e wireless setup steps.
HP Envy 6020e Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6020e for wired connection
- Make sure that the HP Envy 6020e printer and computer are close to each other.
- Turn on both devices and check the PC if it has the latest OS.
- Continue by installing and updating the HP Envy 6020e printer driver.
- Now tap on the USB cable connection and connect the USB cable to the HP Envy printer and the PC.
- Finally, assign a printing task to confirm connectivity.
HP Envy 6020e Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6020e Ink Problem Fix
- Start by removing the USB power cable from the printer, while keeping the printer active.
- Now remove the power cable and switch off both the HP Envy printer and the PC.
- Reconnect the printer cables after 60 seconds.
- Connect the USB cable and turn on all devices.
- Assign a print task and make sure the HP Envy 6020e printer is out of errors.