HP Envy 6020 All-in-one printer
HP Envy 6020 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6020
- Uncover the printer package. Get HP Envy 6020 manual, USB cable, Power cord, and other accessories.
- Take your printer and place it on a smooth or flat surface close to a wall outlet.
- Remove all packing materials from the printer and the accessories.
- Read the manual to get instant steps to uncover and set up your printer at ease.
- Start connecting the power cable and the USB cable now.
Note: Check whether your printer and accessories are free from damages. If you find any obstacles with your device, try returning it or resolving the issue before setting it up.
HP Envy 6020 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6020
- Check whether your printer device and the wall outlet are close to each other.
- Now, be ready with the power cable. Connect the power cable.
- Tap on the power button to turn your HP Envy 6020 all-in-one printer active.
- Once your printer is on, you will find display settings on the screen.
- Choose the region, language, date, and time of your desire. Your device will now act fast.
- Check whether your power cord is error-free.
- Look for an uninterrupted power supply too to enjoy better printer performance.
- Once your printer is ready to accept commands, set it up.
HP Envy 6020 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6020
- Open the cartridge access door of the HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Next, take a new HP ink cartridge and remove all the protective wrappings.
- Affix the ink cartridges into the respective slots of the cartridge access area.
- Now, fix the HP ink cartridges and close the access door.
Note: We recommend users prefer only the original HP ink cartridges. You can also use the ink cartridges that have come along with the printer package. Be cautious about selecting the cartridges.
HP Envy 6020 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6020
- Open the input paper tray of the HP Envy 6020 all-in-one printer.
- Now, take an enough quantity of HP printing sheets.
- Put all those sheets into the input paper tray.
- Close the paper tray of your HP Envy printer.
- Use A4 sheets, envelopes, matte papers, plain papers, and glossy papers.
- Also, look to that you have cleaned the input paper tray.
- The paper tray should be devoid of clots and protective materials.
HP Envy 6020 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6020 Setup
- Search for the compatible HP Envy 6020 driver software first.
- Now, hit on the direct driver download link to download the driver file.
- Next, you will see an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Complete the driver installation process with the aid of the installation instructions.
- Run the driver now and allow all the driver features to print at ease.
- For both MAC and Windows 10, you can use these instructions.
- Choose genuine driver software with all the advanced print features.
- Check whether you have downloaded the fully-upgraded and fully-featured driver software.
- After driver installation, you can share print tasks without any hassles.
HP Envy 6020 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6020 to wireless?
- Have a router close to your HP Envy 6020 wireless printer and the computer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button of your router. And, within 2 minutes, tap on the Wi-Fi button of your printer too.
- Now, you will see the wireless setup wizard on your screen.
- Follow the instructions to complete the wireless connectivity.
- Then start printing files and photos using the wireless network.
- A router with a Wi-Fi button is necessary for wireless connectivity.
- Check whether you are ready with a buffer-free Wi-Fi network and password.
- Also, look to that your HP Envy printer and computer share the same wireless network.
HP Envy 6020 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6020 for wired connection
- Keep your HP Envy 6020 printer and the MAC or Windows 10 system closer.
- Note, get a USB cable that is free from errors or damage.
- Next, connect the USB cable between the devices to establish a wired connection.
- Also, check whether your MAC or Windows system has a wired connection software.
- Activate all the software features to enjoy a wired connection.
- Have an error-free USB cable.
- Look to that your device has an appropriate driver software for wired connection.
- Activate all the wired connectivity features.
- Assign a print task and check the reliability of the wired network connectivity.
HP Envy 6020 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6020 Ink Problem Fix
- Look to that you use only the genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Check for drain-free and leakage-free HP ink cartridges.
- Affix the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Close the access door after installing the HP ink cartridges.
- There are several troubleshooting steps available to fix the ink cartridge problem.
- A non-HP ink cartridge will affect the printer performance.
- You can use both B/W and color ink cartridges.
- Original HP ink cartridge will ensure quality printouts, scans, and copies without hassles.