HP Envy 6010 All-in-one printer
The HP Envy 6010 printer is an all-in-one multi-functional printer.
HP Envy 6010 supports faxing and wireless connectivity options. It can print, copy, scan files and photos. To connect the HP Envy 6010 printer to your computer, download the compatible driver. The HP Envy 6010 printer supports both Windows and Mac OS. Follow the instructions to install the Envy6010 driver on your computer. Click here
HP Envy 6010 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6010
- Open the printer box. Take out the HP Envy 6010 manual and CD/DVD with the latest version compatible driver. Also, remove the USB cable, power cord, and other accessories.
- Take your HP Envy 6010 printer and place it on a smooth or flat surface close to a wall outlet.
- Remove all the protective materials from your printer to continue.
- Connect the power cable and turn on your printer by tapping on the power button.
- All the above steps will assist you in uncovering your printer.
Note: The initial HP Envy 6010 setup is simple when you undergo the following set of instructions. The foremost step is to uncover your printer. And, the list of steps given will explain how to unleash your printer package for the first time at ease.
HP Envy 6010 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6010
- Check whether your Envy 6010 printer is close to an electrical socket.
- Now, connect the power cord and check whether the power supply is continuous.
- Press and hold the power button present on the HP printer’s control panel to turn your printer active.
- Now, on the display screen, you will find the display settings popping up.
- Select the region, language, date, and time of your choice to complete the setup process.
Note: Fix the power cable and make all the display settings without hassles.
HP Envy 6010 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6010
- On turning your printer active, open the access door.
- You will find several ink slots to affix both the B/W and color ink cartridges.
- Install all the HP ink cartridges in the respective ink slots without hassles.
- After installing all the required ink cartridges, lock the cartridge access door also.
Note: Prefer only the original HP ink cartridges for better HP printer performance.
HP Envy 6010 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6010
- On turning your HP Envy 6010 printer active, you will have to lift the input paper tray.
- Now, take a enough volume of printing sheets and keep it ready.
- Clean the paper tray and ensure the tray is free from paper clots and protective wrappings.
- Now, put those printing sheets into the tray and close it.
HP Envy 6010 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6010 Setup
- The foremost step is to update the MAC or Windows OS to the latest version available in the market.
- Go to any browser available in your system and search for the original HP site.
- On reaching the original HP site, find out the direct driver download link.
- Hit on the link to complete the HP printer driver download process.
- Now, follow the installation setup wizard to complete the installation process too.
Note: Choosing, downloading, and installing the right HP Envy 6010 driver for MAC or Windows 10 is now easy. Ensure you have downloaded the fully-featured driver for better printer performance.
HP Envy 6010 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6010 to wireless?
- For HP Envy 6010 manual wireless setup, you should have a router with a Wi-Fi button ready.
- Next, ensure that you have placed both your Envy printer and computer close to the router.
- Now, press the Wi-Fi button of your router and tap on the wireless icon of your printer too.
- You will now see an HP Envy 6010 wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions listed on the wizard to complete the wireless connectivity steps.
Note: Be ready with the router and password to enjoy wireless connectivity at ease.
HP Envy 6010 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6010 for wired connection
- Keep a USB cable ready. Check it for zero-defects and unwrapping the protective materials.
- Now, place your printer and the computer close and turn both the devices active.
- Next, connect the USB cable between the devices and check for the wired connection.
- Tap on the wired/USB cable connection in the network connectivity settings.
- Also, look to that your device has an appropriate wired software. Now, ensure better printer performance.
Note: Wired connection will turn printing tasks simpler.
HP Envy 6010 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6010 Ink Problem Fix
- Use only genuine HP ink cartridge. A non-HP ink cartridge will ruin your printer performance lately.
- Check whether your ink cartridges are always full and enough to print a copy.
- Look to that you have installed the ink cartridges on the respective slots allocated.
- Also, check whether you have closed the access door without air gaps.
Note: Is your ink cartridge troubling you? Are you not getting the expected print results with your ink cartridge? Then the problem might be with your ink cartridge. Follow the troubleshooting steps using which you can fix the printer ink problem at ease.