HP Envy 6000 All-in-one printer
It can print, scan, and copy home office and commercial printing requirements at ease. It consists of a large paper tray to hold a high volume of printing sheets to print without hindrance. Also, you can install both B/W and color ink cartridges to take printouts of your desire.
You can also connect the HP Envy printer to a wired or a wireless connection. As the HP Envy 6000 printer already has the in-built wireless features, you can connect it at ease. On connecting to wireless network, you can begin printing without any hassles.Click here
HP Envy 6000 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 6000
- Open the printer box now and then take out the HP Envy 6000 manual, ink cartridges, and the power cable.
- Take the printer out using the handle. Now, remove all the protective blue tapes, packing foam, and materials from the printer.
- Now, place your Envy 6000 printer on a flat surface closer to an electrical outlet.
- Take a power cord. And connect it between the respective slots of the printer and the wall outlet.
- Your HP Envy 6000 all-in-one printer will now turn on without human intervention.
Note: Follow these instructions without hindrance to complete the uncovering process without hassles.
HP Envy 6000 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 6000
- Take a power cable and remove all the packing materials from it.
- You will have to connect the power cable with the wall outlet and the printer.
- Now, your device will turn on, and you will find several display settings on the control panel.
- Select the language, region, and do all the printer settings as per your preference.
- Now, your HP Envy 6000 setup is over and ready for execution.
Note: Follow the above instructions to connect the power cord at ease. Also, do all the display settings to begin printing.
HP Envy 6000 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 6000
- Open the access door and then take out the ink cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes from the ink cartridges. And, install them across the respective slots.
- Use only genuine HP ink cartridges for better performance.
- After installing all the B/W and Color ink cartridges, you can close the access cartridge door.
Prerequisite: Be ready with the genuine HP ink cartridge. A non-HP ink cartridge will ruin your printer performance day by day.
HP Envy 6000 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 6000
- Now, open the paper tray of your printer.
- Remove all the protective materials, clean the paper tray and ensure your tray is free from clots.
- Take a handful of HP recommended printing sheets. Next, put them in the paper tray of your HP Envy 6000 multifunctional printer.
- After stuffing the printing sheets, close the paper tray.
Note: Clean the paper tray well before loading printing sheets into it. A clot in the paper tray will degrade printer performance.
HP Envy 6000 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 6000 Setup
- Update your MAC or Windows OS and then open the browser.
- Now, search for the original HP website and go to the direct driver download link.
- Hit on the link to download the fully-featured HP Envy 6000 printer driver in your system.
- Follow the installation setup wizard and complete the driver installation.
- Finally, run the driver and accept all the driver terms and permissions. Now, assign print tasks to your printer at ease.
Note: Download and install only the fully-featured and the latest printer driver software. It should have all the modern print, scan, and copy features.
HP Envy 6000 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 6000 to wireless?
- To start with the HP Envy 6000 manual wireless, you should have a wireless network with the password.
- Now, turn on the wireless router and hit the wireless icon on your Envy 6000 wireless printer.
- Follow the wizard setup wizard and complete the wireless connectivity.
- Wait for some time, and your printer device will get a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On completing the HP Envy 6000 wireless setup, start wireless printing services.
Note: Have a router with uninterrupted Wi-Fi and the passcode to connect at ease.
HP Envy 6000 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 6000 for wired connection
- You should switch on your printer and keep it closer to the MAC or Windows system.
- Now, take a USB cable and remove it from the protective wrappings.
- Connect the USB cable between the respective slots of the Envy 6000 printer and the computer.
- Check whether you have a compatible wired driver software in your system.
- After doing all the above steps as listed, you can start printing at ease.
Note: These instructions apply for both the MAC and Windows 10 OS.
HP Envy 6000 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 6000 Ink Problem Fix
- Do not use ink cartridges rather than the original HP ink cartridges.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are full and there are no ink drains.
- If the ink cartridge is leaking, you will not be able to print, copy, or scan files. So, check whether there is no breakage in the cartridges.
- Check whether you have installed the ink cartridges. Remove the protective tapes, and after installing close the access cartridge door.
Note: To get crisp and clear printouts, it is the duty of every printer user to check the quality of ink cartridges. Check the ink cartridges for better performance.