HP Envy 5540 All-in-one printer
HP Envy 5540 is an all-in-one printer with mobile printing features. Connect to Wi-Fi and start printing from smartphones, tablets, and more. HP Envy 5540 is a feature-rich printer to print files and photos of your need. Install the HP Smart App and set up your HP Envy printer in no time.
Make business printing needs simple by enabling wireless setup. Save time and space with the sleek and automatic printer. The auto document feeder and large cartridges will save time. Print at ease or on the go with the top-notch Envy printer. Here are some instructions to maintain the reliability of your printer.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 5540 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 5540
- Unseal the printer package and take out the HP Envy 5540 printer.
- Next, detach all the printer accessories and uncover them.
- Now, check if the scanner glass is free from the protective materials.
- Also, look at whether you have unwrapped the control panel.
- Collect the HP Envy 5540 manual to make the HP envy setup successful.
HP Envy 5540 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 5540
- Find a flat corner near a wall outlet to place your HP Envy 5540 printer.
- Now, check if the wall outlet receives a consistent power supply without hassles.
- Next, the power cord to your Envy 5540 printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, turn on the power supply and give time for your printer to activate.
- Complete all the printer display settings on-screen and continue to print.
HP Envy 5540 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 5540
- Open the access area and check if the cartridge area is clean.
- Uncover the genuine HP ink cartridge and keep it ready.
- Check if no plastic wrappings cover the nozzle of the cartridges.
- Now, install the ink cartridges and close the access area.
HP Envy 5540 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 5540
- Lift the input paper tray and clean the print heads of your printer.
- Now, remove all the paper clots and collect enough printing sheets.
- Stuff printing sheets into the input paper without damaging the edges.
- Now, close the input paper tray and assign print tasks of your need.
HP Envy 5540 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 5540 Setup
- Open your PC and upgrade the OS of your PC to continue.
- Now, allow the third-party permissions and go to a web browser.
- Land on a genuine HP website and enter your Envy printer model.
- Pick an HP Envy 5540 driver to download and double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- Follow the installation wizard and pick a connectivity type to complete the process.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 5540 to wireless?
- HP Envy 5540 wireless setup steps are simple as it comes with Wi-Fi features.
- Turn on and place the PC, Envy printer, and router near.
- Click on the home button present on the control panel of the printer.
- Choose wireless settings and open the wireless setup wizard. Follow the HP Envy 5540 manual wireless setup steps.
- Now, enter the SSID and WEP key to connect HP Envy 5540 to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 5540 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 5540 for wired connection
- Place your Envy 5540 printer and PC on a flat surface near a wall outlet.
- Turn on the HP Envy printer and the computer to proceed.
- Now, check if your PC has the latest driver downloaded.
- Install the driver and choose a USB cable connection type.
- Next, connect the USB cable and check if your printer prints with no hassles.
HP Envy 5540 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 5540 Ink Problem Fix
- Keeping your PC and printer active, remove the USB cable.
- Now, detach the power cord and keep devices inactive for 60 seconds.
- Next, reconnect the power cord and activate your Envy printer.
- Connect the USB cable and start printing your files at ease.