HP Envy 5530 All-in-one printer
HP Envy 5530 is an all-in-one multifunctional printer for home and office. It comes with inbuilt Wi-Fi features making Wi-Fi connection simple. Install HP Smart App and upgraded driver to make printing simple. The auto document feeder saves time, and the sleek printer model saves space. Stuff quality printing sheets to get fade-resistant and smudge-proof printouts.
Cloud printing and email printing are possible with the HP Envy 5530 printer. Get files printed on the go and make wireless printing a breeze. Connect your HP Envy 5530 printer to a smartphone or any other handheld device. Enjoy printing from anywhere and at any time of your need.To see more similar models please Click here
Finding difficulties to setup HP Envy 5530 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Envy 5530 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 5530
- Uncover the printer box and take out the HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Now, take out all the printer accessories and uncover the plastic wrappings.
- Remove the protective materials from the scanner glass of your Envy 5530.
- Now, remove the packing materials from the control panel of the printer.
- Continue with the HP Envy 5530 manual to set up your printer at ease.
HP Envy 5530 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 5530
- Find a smooth corner near an electrical socket to place your Envy 5530 printer.
- Now, uncover a defect-free USB cable and connect it to the printer.
- Next, affix the other end of the power cable to the wall outlet near the printer.
- Turn on the electrical socket to activate your Envy 5530 printer.
- Now, complete the printer display settings and move to the other setup steps.
HP Envy 5530 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 5530
- Switch on the HP Envy 5530 printer and open the cartridge access area.
- Now, get new HP ink cartridges and uncover the plastic wrappings.
- Install the ink cartridges into the access area and close the access door.
- Now, assign print tasks and start printing in B/W or the color of your need.
HP Envy 5530 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 5530
- Power up your HP Envy 5530 printer and open the input paper tray.
- Get enough printing sheets and keep them ready to load.
- Now, clean the print heads and clear the paper clots of the paper tray.
- Insert the printing sheets without damaging the edges and close the tray.
HP Envy 5530 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 5530 Setup
- Open the computer, upgrade the OS, and go to the firewall settings.
- Enable third-party applications and land on the web browser.
- Find an official HP website and search for the latest HP Envy 5530 driver.
- Download the driver and double-tap on the downloaded Envy 5530 driver file.
- Follow the installation guidelines and pick a network type to complete the process.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 5530 to wireless?
- Check if you have placed your printer within the network range of the access point.
- Turn on your computer and the router and go to the control panel.
- Tap on the home icon and choose the settings menu to continue.
- Now, pick the wireless settings menu to open the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the steps listed on-screen to connect your Envy 5530 to Wi-Fi.
- Enter the router credentials to complete the HP Envy 5530 wireless setup.
HP Envy 5530 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 5530 for wired connection
- Power up your computer with the latest OS and the driver.
- Now, turn on your Envy 5530 printer and place it near the computer.
- Take a USB cable and connect it between the Envy 5530 printer and the computer.
- Now, click on the wired network connectivity type to continue printing.
- Assign print tasks and check if your Envy 5530 printer prints with no hassles.
HP Envy 5530 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 5530 Ink Problem Fix
- Keeping your Envy 5530 printer active, unleash the USB cable.
- Now, remove the power cable and keep your printer inactive for 60 seconds.
- Connect the power cable back and turn on your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Next, reconnect the USB cable and check if the printer prints with no errors.