HP Envy 5055 All-in-one printer
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer using Manual for Print, Copy, and Scan.
HP Envy 5055 all-in-one printer is feature-rich. The HP 5055 Printer model supports both a wired and wireless connection. HP Envy 5055 can connect to the HP Smart App in a fraction of seconds. Now, you can connect the device to the available network wireless. The HP Envy5055 Printer can connect with the Mac or windows using a Wi-Fi connection or a Wired connection. To see more similar models Click here.
HP Envy 5055 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 5055
- Firstly, begin the hardware setup of HP Envy 5055 all in one printer by unboxing the printer.
- Now, carefully, remove the printer and accessories from the box.
- Then, remove the surrounding protective materials and the tapes from the printer.
- After that, clear the protective sheet from the scanner glass and the control panel.
- On doing all the above steps, the steps to unpack HP Envy printer 5055 is over.
HP Envy 5055 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 5055
- Now, proceed with the power connection for your Envy 5055.
- Here, choose the direct power source to connect the printer.
- Next, connect the cable to the printer’s port from the wall outlet.
- Then, hit the Power button on your printer.
- Finally, change printer settings like location, language, date, time, and so on.
HP Envy 5055 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 5055
- Once your printer is on, proceed with HP Envy 5055 cartridges setup instructions and open the access door.
- Now, take the new ink cartridges to remove the wrappers on it.
- Then, refer to the color marking on the ink carriage to insert in the respective slot.
- Next, snap the ink cartridge in the slot and close it properly.
HP Envy 5055 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 5055
- Firstly, take a bunch of compatible papers to arrange in the paper tray.
- Now, extend the input paper tray.
- Here, ensure that there is no packaging material inside the paper tray.
- Next, place the papers in by following the proper alignment guideline.
HP Envy 5055 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 5055 Setup
- The HP Envy 5055 drivers are essential for the printer to print.
- It is always better to select the latest HP Envy 5055 printer drivers and software.
- Get assistance from our team to download the latest HP Envy 5055 drivers.
- The Operating System that you connect with the printer decides the driver version.
- Once you connect the printer and the computer, run the downloaded .exe file and follow the prompts on the screen.
Supported Mac versions: OS X Yosemite, OS El Capitan, and OS Sierra.
Supported Windows versions: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 OS, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Vista.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 5055 to wireless?
- To begin with the wireless setup, you should boot up your printer device first.
- After turning on your device, search for the wireless menu, probably it will be present on the control panel so look for it.
- Then download and install the appropriate HP Envy 5055 printer driver for wifi setup.
- Next, to complete the HP Envy 5055 wireless printer setup, choose your wireless network present in the wizard allocated for the wireless network.
- As the wifi setup is now completed, try taking a test copy, print and scan wirelessly.
HP Envy 5055 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 5055 for wired connection
- To begin with the USB connection, you should boot up your printer device initially.
- Next, go to network configurations and choose HP Envy 5055 wired setup.
- Now, connect your computer either with Windows 10 or MAC OS and your printer using a USB cable.
- Then consider downloading and installing HP Envy 5055 driver for MAC or relevant software for windows.
- Once all the above steps are over, attempt a trial print, scan and copy functions.
HP Envy 5055 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 5055 Ink Problem Fix
To overcome HP Envy 5055 cartridge problem, you will have to do the following:
- Troubleshooting cartridges problem is simpler, firstly, detach your printer’s power cord while your printer is active.
- Then remove the power cord also from the wall outlet and stay still for around 60 seconds of time.
- After 60 seconds, again affix the power cords to both the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Once all the above process is done, try taking a print out.