HP Envy 5055 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the HP Envy 5055 printer problems with the steps listed below. These steps will help you to restore the printer functionality. Find and resolve the printer problems to enjoy printing files at ease. Get quality printouts with an error-free and advanced HP Envy 5055printer device. Troubleshooting is simple, and it keeps your printer active and working. Please Click here to see more similar models.
How to fix the HP Envy 5055 printer driver unavailable issue?
Follow the steps given below to fix the driver unavailable issue:
- Check if you have the latest OS on your computer device.
- Look at whether the driver on the PC is the latest.
- If the driver is not up to date, then delete the corrupted driver.
- Now, go to an official HP website and find an updated HP Envy 5055 printer driver.
- Download and install the printer driver with a driver installer window.
How to fix HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue?
Fix the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue using the set of steps given below:
- Switch on the computer and go to the Start button and click it.
- Now, choose the devices and printers menu under the start menu.
- Find your printer model from the list of available printers displayed on-screen.
- Now, right-click on the HP Envy 5055 and tap on the active printer status.
- Wait for the HP printer model to turn online and assign print tasks.
- Now, get the desired files printed on time at ease with no hassles.
How to fix the HP Envy 5055 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue?
Fix the Wi-Fi issue of the HP Envy 5055 printer using the set of steps given below:
- Check if the router is buffer-free and the network signal is without interruptions.
- Look at whether the HP Envy 5055 printer and the PC are within the network range.
- Now, check whether you have entered the network credentials without errors.
- Also, check whether both the PC and the HP printer share the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, assign print tasks online and check if the printer is Wi-Fi ready.
How to fix the HP Envy 5055 printer scanning issue?
Follow the steps given below to fix the scanning issue of the HP printer:
- At first, check if the HP Envy 5055 printer is active and not in sleep mode.
- Now, go to the scanner bed and clean the specks of dirt in the scanner bed.
- Next, check the connection issue and resolve any network problems.
- Now, check whether you have updated the scanner driver on the PC.
- Troubleshoot any hardware problems in your PC and follow the steps below.
- Now, place the file on the scanner bed facing upwards and continue to scan.
How to reset HP Envy 5055 printer factory settings?
Factory reset your HP printer model using the set of instructions given below:
- At first, open the printer’s web page and log in as the administrator to proceed.
- Now, go to the general tab and tap on the reset factory settings option.
- Go to the reset firmware section and pick the reset option present under it.
- Your HP Envy 5055 printer will reset, and you will have to set the date and time on the printer.
How to reset HP Envy 5055 Printer?
Following are the steps to reset the HP printer at ease:
- Turn off the HP Envy 5055 printer and disconnect the power cable from your device.
- After 30 seconds, reconnect the power cable to the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Now, switch on the HP printer and press and hold the resume button.
- Once the attention light glows, release the resume button.
- Now, reset all the printer settings and boot up the printer to continue.