HP Envy 5014 All-in-one printer
HP Envy 5014 all-in-one printer is perfect for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. The Envy 5014 printer is available with a USB and Wireless setup option. Here are the steps to connect the HP envy 5014 to a wired or wireless. Follow the below instructions for HP Envy 5014 printer setup on Windows and Mac devices.To see more similar models Click here
Finding difficulties to setup HP Envy 5014 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Envy 5014 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 5014
- To begin with, unboxing the HP Envy 5014 printer, peel off the tape, and remove the contents of the box, including the printer and the accessories.
- Next, get rid of all the packing materials from the printer surface and the accessories.
- Finally, remove the transparent sheet from the printer scanner glass.
HP Envy 5014 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 5014
- Firstly, connect the printer power cord from the printer to a power outlet.
- Here, ensure to connect the cable to a direct power supply to avoid any fluctuations.
- Then, turn on the printer to set Preferences settings.
- Here, you can change the date, location, time, language, and more.
HP Envy 5014 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 5014
- Firstly, open the cartridge access door and remove any packing materials inside.
- Next, unwrap the ink cartridge from the pack and peel off the protective plastic sheet from the copper head.
- Now install the ink cartridges into the respective slots and close the cartridge access door.
HP Envy 5014 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 5014
- Now take a sufficient number of US letter-sized paper to stack into the printer.
- Next, open the printer input tray and place the papers in line with the guidelines on the tray.
- Then, close the input tray and proceed to download the printer drivers and software.
HP Envy 5014 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 5014 Setup
- Initially, connect the printer to a computer and a network.
- Next, get the latest version of the HP Envy 5014 drivers and software.
- Now, download the files to the computer.
- Next, run the .exe file and proceed with the installation by following the steps on the screen.
Compatible Windows Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Compatible Mac Operating System: Mac OS v 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11.