HP Deskjet 4158e All-in-one printer
It is a pack of all-in-one features like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Connect you are connectable using the available ports like Wireless and Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Connect the desired Smartphone using mobile Printing capabilities like HP Smart App. Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, and Mopria-certified. Install the required driver software using the HP Official page. Start the colorful printing work on required documents using the compatible device connection.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 4158e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 4158e
- Eradicate the packed stuff on the New Printer box.
- Open and lift the Printer and Components safe to the flat surface.
- Look at the inner-protective covers on the printer components and Remove them completely.
- Now, look at whether the control panel is clean proper.
- Safe handle the Printer head and remove the packaging material on it.
- Discard the removed packaging materials without fail.
- Explore the Printer box and look for the HP Deskjet 4158e Manual to start the First-time Printer setup.
- Try to clear the obstructions on the Input tray carriage and scanner glass.
HP Deskjet 4158e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 4158e
- Divide the flat and smooth surface for the Printer setup. Place the Printer safe on the surface.
- Look for the electric socket to establish the power connection to the printer setup. Using the power cords provided.
- Connect the Printer and compatible device using USB. Ethernet cables and another end to the wall outlet.
- Safe connects to the socket and turns on the devices. Get support using HP Deskjet 4158e Manual.
- Complete the display settings using the prompts.
- Specify the region, time, date, and requirements using preferences settings.
- Check the Printer recognition with a compatible device and stable network connection.
- Try to connect all the devices to the same type of network connection. Now, the HP Deskjet 4158e printer setup is ready to access the print job.
HP Deskjet 4158e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 4158e
- First, Buy the Premium HP Ink cartridge.
- Try to remove the protective covers from the new ink cartridges.
- Look at the Ink cartridge nozzle area and completely remove the excess packing material on it.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and inspect the given color slot.
- Try to fix the required ink cartridges into the respective colored Slots till it firm clicks to it.
- Close the access door and try to ensure the HP Deskjet 4158e Printer setup.
- HP Printer is available with both B/W and colored ink cartridge facility.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are full. If not, replace them with a new one.
HP Deskjet 4158e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 4158e
- Enable the Power connection to the Printer and start the input tray setup.
- Open the input tray lid.
- Remove the obstructions on the input carriage area and dust-free the print head.
- Remove the paper clots if present on the input tray while inspecting.
- The quality and HP recommended sheets for installation.
- Arrange the short edge facing downwards and load them to the input tray. Try to full the tray for an efficient print job.
- Close the access door by adjusting the paper tray.
- Ensure the input tray arrangements by testing trial print.
HP Deskjet 4158e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 4158e Setup
- Connect the HP Deskjet 4158e Printer setup using compatible Windows/Mac.
- Open the Compatible device and check for the Printer driver details.
- Go to the web search and enable Third-party authentication.
- Open the HP Official page and look for the desired printer-type driver software.
- From the list of compatible Printer driver names, pick the required HP Deskjet 4158e driver.
- Ensure the HP Deskjet 4158e Wi-Fi network connection. Try to connect all the Printer devices to a similar Wi-Fi network type.
- Tap the required driver file and click on the download option.
- Choose the mode of connection via USB or Wireless.
- Ensure the HP Deskjet 4158e printer Wireless setup, if required using the printer control panel.
- Move along with the installer prompts and connect the Printer to it.
- Try to install the HP Deskjet 4158e latest Printer driver software version.
- Connect to the selected document printed and make colorful prints for your choice.