HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-one printer
Deskjet 3755 is a wireless all-in-one printer with a scan scroll feature. The HP Deskjet 3755 printer is also compact and saves space. Install the HP Smart App and make the initial setup simple. Also, connect your HP DJ 3755 printer to Wi-Fi and enjoy printing on the go.
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer also comes with faxing features. Send and receive faxes without hassles. Use genuine ink cartridges and quality printing sheets. Also, look at whether your device has an updated hp printer driver. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 3755 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 3755
Unbox your HP Deskjet 3755 printer for the first time with no hassles.,/p>
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 3755 printer from the box.
- Get the printer and the printer accessories.
- Remove protective materials from the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Look at whether the scanner glass is free from protective tapes.
- Check if you have removed the protective materials from the control panel.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer accessories.
- Check if you have collected the HP Deskjet 3755 user manual to get to know the setup steps.
- Uncover the packing materials from the input paper tray and access area.
HP Deskjet 3755 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 3755
Follow the instructions given below to affix the power cord and do the display settings:
- Place your HP Deskjet 3755 printer on a surface without furrows.
- Check if there is an electrical socket near the flat surface.
- Now, uncover a power cord and affix it to the printer and the electrical socket.
- Look at whether the electrical socket receives a consistent power supply.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to boot up.
- Now, do the display settings prompted on the printer screen.
- Choose a region, language, date, and time of your preference.
- The HP Deskjet 3755 printer will now be all set to print.
HP Deskjet 3755 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 3755
Get along with the steps to install the ink cartridges:
- Make use of only the genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrapping from the HP ink cartridges.
- There should be no packing materials covering the nozzle of the cartridge.
- Now, open the access area and look at the colour code.
- Install the ink cartridges to the respective colour codings.
- Now, close the access door and print a test print.
- Both B\W and colour cartridges will be compatible with the HP printer. Also, check for the ink levels regularly.
- Continue taking printouts of your choice now.
HP Deskjet 3755 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 3755
Follow the steps given below to load printing sheets into the paper tray:
- Keeping your printer active open the input paper tray.
- Clean the print heads and the paper tray.
- Check if there are no paper clots in the input paper tray.
- Now, pick HP-recommended printing sheets.
- Stuff the printing sheets into the paper tray. Look at no edges are under damage.
- Now, close the input paper tray.
- Choose envelopes, plain papers, matte or glossy papers, and A4 sheets.
- Next, assign a print task and check if your printer prints on time.
- Also, check the tray is full before printing.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
Follow the steps given below to download and install the HP DJ 3755 printer driver:
- Turn on your PC and check if your PC has the latest driver installed.
- Open a web browser and enable the activity of third-party applications.
- Land on a genuine HP website and enter the printer model you use.
- The list of compatible driver software will now display on-screen.
- Pick a driver and tap on the download button to download the driver.
- Next, double-tap on the downloaded HP Dj printer driver file.
- Get along with the driver installation steps and choose a connectivity option.