HP Deskjet 2752 All-in-one printer
The HP Deskjet 2752 manual consists of all the steps to set up your device at ease. Print, scan, copy, and fax at ease from your HP Deskjet 2752 printer. Install HP Smart App to set up your printer without any hassles.
Connect your HP Dj 2752 printer to Wi-Fi and print on the go. It also comes with ink cartridges that provide long life. Save time and space with the compact all-in-one printer. Upgrade the version of your driver to enjoy the latest print features.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 2752 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 2752
Follow the HP Deskjet 2752 manual wireless setup steps to uncover the printer at ease:
- Remove the protective tape to open the printer box.
- Get the HP Dj 2752 printer and the printer accessories.
- Uncover the protective materials from all the printer parts.
- Check if no protective materials cover the control panel.
- Open the input paper tray and remove all the protective materials.
- No paper clots should block the paper tray.
- Next, go to the access area and remove all the protective materials.
HP Deskjet 2752 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 2752
Follow the HP Deskjet 3755 setup instructions to connect the power cord. Also, follow the steps given below to complete the printer display settings:
- Choose a flat corner near an electrical socket for your printer.
- Place your printer on the flat corner and check the wall outlet.
- The electrical socket should receive an interruption-free power supply.
- Now, affix one end of the power cord to your HP Deskjet 2752 printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet and turn it on.
- Now, wait for your HP Dj2752 printer to boot up.
- The printer screen will prompt various display settings.
- Do all the display settings and click continue to print files.
HP Deskjet 2752 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 2752
Install HP Deskjet 2752 ink cartridges with the set of instructions given below:
- Keeping your HP printer active, open the ink cartridge access area.
- Clean the access area and take the all-new HP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrappings from the nozzle of the HP ink cartridges.
- Now, install the ink cartridges as per the color-coding on the access area.
- Next, close the access door and continue printing your files.
HP Deskjet 2752 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 2752
Follow the set of instructions to load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray:
- Keeping your printer active, lift the input paper tray.
- Clear all the paper clots and clean the print heads.
- Now, take quality printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray.
- Check if no edges of the printing sheets are under damage.
- Now, close the input paper tray and continue printing your files.
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 2752 Setup
Download and install the HP Deskjet 2752 driver with the set of steps given below:
- Open your PC and upgrade the OS.
- Go to a browser and look for an official HP website.
- Enter your printer model and wait for driver suggestions.
- Pick a driver and tap on the download icon.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file and get a driver installation screen.
- Follow the steps and choose HP Deskjet 2752 wireless setup.