HP Deskjet 2724 All-in-one printer
It is a compact all-in-one printer with advanced print features. Print, scan, copy, and fax on time and at ease. The automatic document feeder saves time. Get on-time printouts with the HP Deskjet 2724 printer. Install genuine HP ink cartridges to get quality printouts. Also, stuff only quality printing sheets. Enjoy smudge-proof and fade-resistant printouts.
Connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy printing on the go at any time. Access print files from the smartphone. Install HP Smart App to make printing tasks even simple. Upgrade the driver version and continue printing files at ease.To see more similar models please Click here
Finding difficulties to setup HP Deskjet 2724 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Deskjet 2724 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 2724
Unbox the printer with the help of the HP Deskjet 2724 manual printer setup steps:
- Remove the protective tapes and open the printer box.
- Collect the printer parts and the HP Deskjet 2724 manual.
- Unpack your printer and keep it away from the protective materials.
- Remove the packing materials from the scanner glass to get quality results.
- Unwrap the protective wrappings from the control panel.
- Get the USB cable and power cord. Check all the devices and keep them ready.
- Find a flat spot near an electrical socket.
- Place your printer and continue with the further steps.
HP Deskjet 2724 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 2724
Follow the steps given to affix the power cord and complete the display settings:
- Place your printer on a flat surface.
- Check if the printer has a wall outlet next to it.
- Connect to power cord the rear end of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the nearby electrical socket.
- Check if the wall outlet receives a consistent power supply all the time.
- Turn on the power supply and look at whether your printer turns on.
- Now, do all the printer display settings prompted on-screen.
- Pick a language, date, region, and time and hit enter.
HP Deskjet 2724 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 2724
Follow the instructions given to install the HP Deskjet 2724 ink cartridges:
- Turn on your printer and uplift the access door.
- Clean the access area and locate all the color codings.
- Unwrap the new genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrappings and install them into the access area.
- Now, close the access door and continue printing files in no time.
HP Deskjet 2724 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 2724
Follow the steps given below to load printing sheets into the input paper tray:
- Open the input paper tray and check for paper clots.
- Remove the paper clots and keep them free from packing tapes.
- Now, clean the print heads and place a bundle of printing sheets into them.
- Do not damage the edges of the printing sheets.
- Close the paper tray and continue assigning printing tasks.
HP Deskjet 2724 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 2724 Setup
Download and install compatible HP driver software using the steps listed below:
- Power up your PC and upgrade the OS version.
- Open a browser and locate a genuine HP website.
- Type your printer model and get available drivers on-screen.
- Choose a driver and continue downloading the driver files.
- Now, open the driver installation window and follow the steps.
- Pick a connectivity mode to complete the driver installation process.