HP Deskjet 2700 All-in-one printer
HP Deskjet 2700 is an all-in-one printer suitable for home printing needs. Print, copy, and scan files in no time with the advanced printer. HP Deskjet 2700 printer will connect to a smartphone with ease. Print from anywhere you are with a wireless-enabled printer.
Make HP Deskjet 2700 setup simple by installing the HP Smart App on your device. Stuff quality printing sheets and original HP ink cartridges. Assign print tasks now and get quality printouts on time. Install an updated driver software to communicate to your printer at ease. Save time and space with the compact Dj 2700 printer model. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 2700 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 2700
Follow the instructions from the HP Deskjet 2700 manual to uncover the printer at ease:
- Unseal the printer box and take out the printer parts.
- Now, detach your printer and uncover the protective wrappings.
- Remove the packing materials from the scanner glass of your printer.
- Check if the control panel of your printer is free from packing materials.
- Have a USB cable and power cord ready to connect your printer.
- Check if your printer has a wireless button to promote wireless printing.
- Now, look for a flat corner near an electrical socket to place your printer.
- HP Deskjet 2700 is suitable for both office and home printing needs.
HP Deskjet 2700 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 2700
Follow the HP Deskjet 2700 wireless printer setup to affix the power cord and others:
- Find a flat corner near a wall outlet with a consistent power supply.
- Place your Dj 2700 printer and connect the power cord.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the nearby wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and let your printer boot up.
- Now, the printer screen will show you many printer display settings.
- Choose the locality where you live and the language you know.
- Now, pick a date and time of the region where you are at present.
- Tap on the continue button to complete the printer setup process.
HP Deskjet 2700 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 2700
Install HP Deskjet 2700 ink cartridges with the steps given below:
- Turn on your printer and open the access door.
- Clean the access area and unwrap the new genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrappings from the cartridge and insert.
- Locate according to the color-coding and close the access door.
- Now, assign a print task and get B/W and color printouts at ease.
HP Deskjet 2700 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 2700
Load quality HP printing sheets into the paper tray with the steps given below:
- Power up your HP Deskjet 2700 printer and lift the input paper tray.
- Clear all the paper clots and remove all the protective materials.
- Clean the print heads and stuff the printing sheets into them.
- Look at no edges of the printing sheets are under damage.
- Now, close the input paper tray and continue printing files at ease.
HP Deskjet 2700 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 2700 Setup
Follow the steps given below to download and install the HP Dj 2700 driver in no time:
- Turn on your PC and upgrade to the current OS version and continue.
- Now, go to a browser and enable the activity of third-party applications.
- Find an official HP website online and type your printer model.
- Get all the appropriate drivers available on the web screen.
- Choose a driver of your choice and download it. Now, double-click to open a driver installation screen.
- Choose a network mode to complete the driver installation steps.