HP Deskjet 2652 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
Decided to buy a home printer? Then, HP Deskjet 2652 is the right choice. Basically, it is a home printer with great features for home and small office printing. The HP DJ2652 printer comes with the latest printing technology that matches your printing lifestyle. A few of the supporting functions are wireless printing, mobile printing, and cloud printing. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 2652 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 2652
- Once you have bought the printer, you have to unpack it from the carton.
- Now, find a sturdy base for keeping your brand new printer.
- Remove the all packaging materials attached on a printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 2652
- Take the power cord that you got with the printer parcel.
- Now, take the ends of the cable and connect with the printer and socket.
- Next, click the printer’s Power button to turn on the device.
- Then, you have to assign the basic settings for the printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 2652
- Make sure that you have received all the ink cartridges specified in the printer manual.
- Now, open the package to take out the ink cartridge.
- Next, keep the ink access door open to stack them.
- Then, you can ensure the proper installation through the test page.
HP Deskjet 2652 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 2652
- Initially, you have to pull out the input tray of your printer.
- Check the capacity of the tray and arrange papers accordingly.
- Note: Papers should rest on the tray well without any mismatch.
- After you place papers, push the tray completely inside the printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 2652 Setup
- Now, you can find the latest driver for the HP Dj2652 printer.
- Then, enter the printer and OS version to find the HP Deskjet 2652 printer drivers.
- Next, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the driver download process.
- Facing issues with HP printer driver download? Then, contact our printer technician.
Suitable Windows OS: MS Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and 7, Vista, and XP.
Suitable Mac OS: Mac Sierra, Mac El Capitan, and Mac Yosemite.
After the driver installation, connect your HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi using our simple methods.