HP Deskjet 2600 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
Spending more money on printing every day? Then, own a Deskjet 2600 printer to complete the printing at home. You can reap many features on your computer with a wide range of connectivity modes. Connect the printer with Mac or Windows instantly for printing your kid’s school projects and other documents. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Deskjet 2600 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Deskjet 2600
- Start your printer setup process by clearing the surrounding tapes and stickers.
- Now, place your printer and its supplies on the sturdy table.
HP Deskjet 2600 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Deskjet 2600
- After unpacking, you need to get the power supply for the printer.
- Now, find a fluctuation-free power supply and link the one end.
- Next, take the other end to connect with the printer.
- Then, power up the printer and select the time, language, date, and other settings.
HP Deskjet 2600 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Deskjet 2600
- To print the desired document, you have to fix the new cartridges into the ink slots.
- Now, have a look at the specified slots to insert your brand new cartridges.
- Next, remove the pull-tab from the cartridge to insert inside the slots.
- Once removed, open the door and mount them without touching the nozzle.
HP Deskjet 2600 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Deskjet 2600
- To begin with, extend the inner paper tray.
- Next, choose and arrange papers to use inside the paper tray.
- Now, clean the paper tray and stack papers according to the paper guides.
- Note: Refer to the printer manual to find the supported media types for your printer.
HP Deskjet 2600 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Deskjet 2600 Setup
- Firstly, make sure the printer and computer have connected to the same network.
- Next, look for the new set of Deskjet 2600 printer drivers.
- Based on the printer model and OS, select the available latest drivers.
- You can also connect with our printer experts for downloading the drivers.
Mac OS versions: OS X 10.12, 10.11, and Mac OS X 10.10