How to troubleshoot Epson printer network connectivity problems?
Epson Printer network issues are quite common and can be quickly accessed using the simple Epson Official page support. Network issues can make the printing work more complicated with fluctuating network access. If you happen to work on a network or wireless printing job, you need to tie-up with the stable & steady network
Check the Epson with its required software details like utility and other wireless software, to avoid this kind of trouble. Connect through the Epson Official page and enter the appropriate printer keys to link through the driver software page. Choose the desired software with its latest version and access efficiently. Now, add the printer and access the print work.
Still, you couldn’t make any proficient printouts, connect to the given below steps
Fix the driver issue:
- If you suspect outdated driver software on the compatible system, use the Driver Fix software by downloading it.
- Then, you need to install the Driver Fix using the instructions and Click the Launch button to proceed next.
- Relax until the software scans for all the issues on the system.
- On the follow-on page, you will be given the list of drivers that are under issue. Pick the required one for your choice to fix the problem.
- Once you have selected the driver, wait for the new driver software to download & install on the system.
- After completing the requirements via Driver Fix software, try to Restart the system completely.
Configure and check the printer port settings:
- First, you need to press the Windows + R key to open the Run tab.
- Enter Control and give an ok to open the control panel settings.
- On the resultant page, pick the Hardware & Sound option> Devices & Printers option.
- From the list of printer names, choose the desired printer name by right-clicking to it.
- Use the properties option to get the port settings.
- If the available port connections are appropriate, proceed using the Associate ports from the settings menu.
- Then, hit Apply> ok to save the changes.
- Still, you couldn’t find the solution for Epson printer network issues, use the below steps.
Perform a power cycle:
- Switch off the printer and wait for the complete shutdown process.
- If it is network printing, turn off all the network devices like the Wi-Fi router.
- Safely disconnect all the connected wires from the ports and leave the device idle for a few minutes.
- Further, use the Epson Manual and arrange the cables respectively to the appropriate ports.
- Wait till the printer recognize the setup.
- Carry out the below steps, if still the problem persists.
Trash the Cache & Reset the printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Then, press & hold the feed button for a few seconds.
- Hold the key and turn on the printer using the power switch.
- When you see the print work, release the button.
- Attempt the same procedure by holding the feed button for the second print page.
- Now your caches are cleared completely.
- Try to restart the entire printer setup.
- Yet the problem continues, call our Technical Team for the best assistant and solution.