How to setup Wi-Fi connection on Epson printer
Are you in search of a guide to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi?
Then these are the wireless setup steps you will need to connect the Epson to Wi-Fi.
Before affixing the Epson XP 3100 printer to Wi-Fi, check for the below points:
- Get to know the network name and password of the router
- Check if the Epson printer is ready for a wireless or Ethernet connection
- Install an Epson updated Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson printer to Wi-Fi
Following are the manual wireless setup instructions to affix Epson printer to Wi-Fi:
- Switch on the Epson printer and go to the control panel settings.
- Tap on the home button and the Wi-Fi setup menu.
- Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard and click Ok to continue.
- Select the network name of the router and click Ok.
- Enter the password of the router and click Yes to confirm.
- The Epson printer will get a wireless connection to print online.
Epson printer WiFi connection problems
Following are the steps to troubleshoot the Epson printer Wi-Fi problems:
- Check if you have entered the correct network name and password of the router.
- Check if there are no foreign objects between the printer and the router.
- Check whether the network signal from the router is stable and without buffers.
- Also, look at whether you have the latest driver installed on the PC.
- Else, update the driver and try connecting the Epson printer to Wi-Fi.