How to setup the hl-l8360cdw brother wireless printer?
Follow the below guidelines to assist in setting up the hl-l8360cdw Brother Wireless printer. Before proceeding a few basics must be available to be able. Complete the setup of the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer.
- Before the Brother printer can be set up. It is vital to ensure there is an active and wireless connection available.
- Ensure the stability of the wireless connection.
- The Wifi’s credentials should be available before setting up the hl-l8360cdw Brother Wireless printer.
- Proceed with the first steps of setting up.
Unbox the printer and remove the hl-l8360cdw Brother
- Place it on a safe surface.
- Note that the hl-l8360cdw Brother should place near the wireless network connection.
- It should also be close to the device and not in far directions.
- Remove all the protective material from the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer.
- Locate the power cord that will be inside the Brother printer box.
- Plugin one end of the power cord into the back of the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer.
- Plugin the other end of the power cord into the power supply.
- Power up the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer by pressing the power button.
- Following this, fill the tank with the ink that had come along with the printer.
- Use the color code to match the colors.
- Fill up the paper tray with sheets of fresh paper.
Download the hl-l8360cdw Brother driver and install it
- Move over to the device and power it up.
- Open the web browser and then, enter the Brother Printer website.
- Download a suitable driver as a list will appear on the screen with the details.
- Complete the installation of the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer driver.
Connect to a wireless network
- The next step is to connect the hl-l8360cdw Brother to a wireless network connection.
- The hl-l8360cdw Brother installation wizard will prompt for a connection to establish.
- For this, choose the desired network from the list of available networks.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection such as the password.
- Click OK and then Finish.
With this, the process of setting up the hl-l8360cdw Brother printer is complete. The printer can now without any hassle.
Contact us for help if needed as the steps mentioned above should be followed. Failure to do so may cause damage to the brand new hl-l8360cdw Brother printer.