How to setup Epson XP 310 wireless printer?
Follow the steps given below to set up the Epson XP 310 printer for the first time:
- Remove the printer box and take out the Epson printer and its accessories.
- Uncover the accessories and keep them ready for printer setup.
- Find a flat corner near a wall outlet to position the Epson XP 310 printer.
- Connect a power cord between the Epson printer and the wall outlet.
- Check if the wall outlet gets a consistent power supply and turn it on.
- Now, the Epson XP 310 printer will turn on with the display settings.
- Complete the display settings and go to the access area.
- Install genuine ink cartridges and open the input paper tray.
- Clean the print heads and remove the paper slots before inserting printing sheets.
- Now, connect the printer and PC with a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Install the updated Epson XP 310 driver to continue printing your files in no time.
Steps to connect the Epson XP 310 printer to Wi-Fi:
- Check if the Epson printer, PC, and router are active and working without issues.
- Now, place the printer and PC within the network range of the access point.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson XP 310 printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and continue with the network settings option.
- Next, choose the wireless settings icon and open the Wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the steps shown on the wizard screen and enter the network name of the router.
- Now, type the network password and hit on the continue button.
- You will find a wireless connection on the Epson XP 310 printer.
- Finally, connect the PC also to the same network and ensure Epson XP 310 wireless setup by taking a sample print-out.