How to set up Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720?
Here are the steps that will provide the help that will walk you through the steps of setting up the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer. Ensure that all steps follow to avoid any mishap with the printer. All the steps are crucial. Do not skip or omit any step in the setting up of the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720.
Follow the instructions are to make the set-up process smooth and simple
- Make sure there is a wireless connection available.
- Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 can be connected to when prompted.
- Check if the wireless router is compatible with the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer.
- Following this, ensure that the wifi credentials are available in hand to avoid delay.
- When choosing the printer’s location it should be placed near the device and the wireless router.
- Begin the first step by unboxing the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer.
- Place it in a safe space. Decide the location based on the instruction mentioned above.
- The Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 should be placed on a flat surface.
- This spot should be chosen to make sure it is close to the device and the router.
- Then, remove all the material encasing the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720.
- Take the power cord from the box and connect it to the printer.
- The other end of the power cord should be connected to the power supply.
- Power up the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer and complete the next steps.
- The next step would be to fill up the printer tanks with ink. Use the guidelines on the printer help.
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and fill it up with a bunch of fresh paper.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 Printer Driver
Move on to the next step of downloading the Epson printer drivers.
- Open the official website to download the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 driver.
- Here, enter the printer details such as model name – Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 and OS.
- Choose the right driver from the list and start its download.
- Complete the installation by giving access and permissions wherever needed.
Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 wireless
As the finishing step to complete the installation. The Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 is connected to a wireless connection.
- For this, choose a wireless option and locate the desired network from the list that appears on the screen.
- Enter the Wifi password and give it a few seconds.
- Following this, the installation will be complete in a few minutes.
- The Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer will now be connected to the wireless network connection too.
With this, the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer can be used to bring out good quality prints.