Epson Printer Setup
How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop
Add an Epson wireless printer to a Laptop following the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your Epson printer and the Windows Laptop.
- Land on the search bar present on the home screen. Enter your printer model and hit the search icon.
- Now, choose the printers and scanners menu. Pick the settings menu and go to add a printer and scanner option.
- Next, select your Epson printer model and hit on the add device option.
- The Windows Laptop will now check for necessary drivers and add your printer.
- Install any driver that the Windows prompt asks you to do. Now, wait for your Epson printer to add to your Windows Laptop.
- Check the connection type by assigning a print task from your Windows Laptop.
How to reset Epson printer
Reset Epson printer to factory settings following the instructions given below. Here you will see the reset process from the control panel.
- Turn on your Epson printer and go to the control panel. Tap on the home icon present on the home screen.
- Open the setup menu with the right and left navigation buttons. Land on setup menu and tap ok.
- Search for the restore default settings with the right and left navigation buttons.
- Click ok and confirm factory reset. Also, find the restore network settings and click ok.
- Once the factory reset is over, reboot your Epson printer.
- The Epson printer will now turn on with default settings. Make all the new settings and changes of your choice.
- Try printing files from your Epson printer now.
How to scan on Epson printer
Scan files from your Epson printer and save them to a connected computer. Make use of the set of instructions given below and scan files in no time.
- Turn on your printer and place the original file on the scanner glass.
- Check whether the original file is facing an upward direction.
- Now, press the home button on the home screen and choose the scan option.
- A prompt will appear. Choose a destination on your PC to save the scanned file. Click on the computer option.
- The screen will now display a list of connected computers. Choose your PC name and hit ok.
- The screen will now show you another window. Select a desired format for the scanned file. Hit on JPEG, PDF, or Scan as Email option of your choice.
- Configure or customize scan settings with the Event manager option.
- Tap on the save and start button. The Epson printer will now begin to scan your file.
- Check your computer for the scanned copy.