How to setup default Printer in Windows 10?
Setting a Printer default in Windows 10 is simple. Printing files or documents turn easy and fast by setting a default.
At times, Windows 10 take the before-used printers as the default printer. In this case, you will have to turn off the automatic menu. Choose set default printer menu, and you choose the default printer. Also, for every single print task, you can select a default printer.
Save time with every print request by enabling the auto default settings. In this case, Windows itself will select a default printer and print files. Following are the steps to set a default printer in Windows 10:
- Power up your Windows 10 PC and check if the OS installed is the latest.
- Else, uninstall the previous OS and upgrade to the latest OS available.
- Now, tap on the Windows key on the keyboard to choose the printer’s menu.
- Else, hit on the Windows icon present on the bottom left corner to choose the printers menu.
- Next, choose the printers and scanners option from the printers menu.
- Now, click on the checkbox to disable the Windows to manage default printers.
- The Windows screen will now display all the connected printer devices.
- Pick a printer model you want to make default and tap on it.
- Now, choose the manage menu to get a new prompt on the Windows screen.
- Select the default menu and click ok to make your printer model default.
- In case to automate the process, enable Windows to manage the default printers.
These steps will help you to set a default printer at ease. In case you cannot fix your default printer using these steps, ping us. We have an expert team to guide you with your printer queries.