Epson Driver Download
How to install Epson software in Windows?
The instructions below will assist you in downloading and installing the Epson Software.
- Boot up your Windows system and check for the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest Windows OS version if the previous version is not up to date.
- Next, open a browser and search for the leading Epson website. Enter your Epson printer model on the search bar and hit continue.
- The screen will now show you a list of available Epson driver software.
- Pick the updated driver software and hit on the download button. And wait for the Epson software to download.
- Now, run the downloaded Epson software. An installation setup wizard will now display on the screen.
- Follow the setup wizard instructions and complete the Epson software installation steps.
- Choose the network connectivity type to connect your printer and PC. Pick either a wired or a wireless connection of your desire.
- Now, open the Epson software and accept all the software terms and conditions.
- Next, check whether both your Epson printer and Windows PC share the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, choose a file to print and tap on the Print icon.
- Do all the print setting changes on the prompt that appears. And hit the Print icon to get an instant printout.
How to install Epson software in MAC?
Are you using a MAC system? Are you looking to install an Epson software at ease? Then follow the instructions given below. We have listed a complete set of steps to download and install Epson software in no time.
- Boot up your MAC device and check for the MAC OS version.
- Update to the latest MAC OS version if the existing version is out of date.
- Next, open a web browser and look for the genuine Epson website. Land on the home page of the Epson website and enter your printer model.
- Continue searching for the available list of Epson software. Pick an updated Epson software and consider downloading the software files.
- Run the downloaded file, and you will see an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Follow the installation setup wizard instructions and complete the Epson software installation steps.
- Now, open the software and allow all the software permissions.
- Check whether you have chosen a network connectivity mode for your device.
- Also, look to that your MAC system and printer have the same Wi-Fi.
- Choose a file and tap on the Print icon. A prompt screen will now open on your Windows. Do all the print settings and continue printing the files.