How to install Epson software in Windows?
Follow the steps to install the Epson ET 3760 printer driver on your Windows.
- Connect your printer to the stable power source and switch it on.
- Take an A4 paper and load them in the paper tray.
- On your Windows system open the browser and visit the official website of Epson.
- Enter your printer model number and choose the driver that is compatible with your Windows OS and the printer model.
- Download and install the windows version of the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Go through the end-user license agreement and click next.
- Now in the next ready to install Window select the install
- Choose the product from the menu and click next.
- Now choose printer registrationand click next.
- Select a type and continue to click next.
- When you see register a printer to Epson connect option click ok.
- Now follow to create a new account or sign up with an existing Epson account.
- Click close after installation, reboot your system, use the file and conduct a test print.
How to install Epson software on Mac
Follow The steps one by one to install the Epson printer software onto your Mac device.
- Turn on the printer to make sure there is no voltage fluctuation.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network and connect to the printer.
- Turn on your Mac system and connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit the official EPSON website on the Mac Browser and enter your printer model number.
- Download and install the MAC version of the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Now in the next window click continueand go through the software license agreement and select agree
- Select the option and click close. Now choose your printer and click next.
- In case the window popup is unavailable follow the steps to open it select the finder> application > Epson software and select Epson to connect printer setup.
- Choose the option and click next and complete the setup by selecting ok.
- Scroll down the content, go through it and accept the terms and conditions option click next.
- Sign up with an existing account or create a new account and click close.