How to Fix Printer Driver Unavailable Issues?
The printer driver is Unavailable:
Is your printer driver not available? Do not worry! The Best solution is to fix, update your Windows 10 and then reinstall the printer driver. The problem occurs if the printer driver is not active or corrupt.
Read the steps to fix the Printer driver unavailable issue.
- First, go to the search bar of the Windows PC.
- Enter update and search for relevant menus.
- Now, go to search for the updates menu.
- If there are any new updates, your Windows will automatically update the OS.
- Once the update is over, do not forget to reboot your Windows PC.
- Now, check whether the problem is not prompting.
If you find the same problem, move on with the following steps:
- Open the Run command by pressing and holding the Windows + R together.
- Find the printer device to uninstall.
- Reinstall your printer to resolve the problem.
How to Fix Printer Driver Unavailable Error?
Follow the steps list of troubleshooting to fix the HP printer unavailable error:
Step 1: Update Windows 10
- Go to the Start menu of the Windows PC and enter update.
- You will see a list of menus relevant to the Windows update.
- From the list, tap on the search for update menu.
- Once you find a new update on the screen.
- Now, Windows will automatically update the latest upgrade.
- Now, reboot your Windows PC to complete the update process.
Step 2: Reinstall your HP printer driver
- First, open the Run command to pressing and holding the Windows Key + R at the same time.
- Now, enter MSC and click ok to proceed.
- Next, right-click on the device.
- Click uninstall to uninstall your device.
- Now, move to the devices and printers menu of Windows.
- Add your printer and install the printer driver.
Update your Windows 10
To update Windows 10 manual, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- In the bottom left corner, you will see a Windows button or the search button. Click on it.
- Next, choose the settings icon to proceed.
- Now, followed by the settings menu, you will have to pick the update and security menu.
- From the list of menus on the screen, click on the Windows update menu.
- Next, proceed with tapping the search for the update menu.
- If there is a new update, then your Windows PC will begin to update automatically.
- Once there are no updates shown, you can schedule an update whenever a new update comes into the launch.
- Now, reboot Windows to allow the changes to happen.