How to connect my Epson ET-2800 printer to WPS?
Establish the WPS setup with the modern device. Which has Wireless colour All-in-one printer features, use the given below steps. Before stepping into the WPS mode, you must get adequate knowledge about the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected setup) and its necessities in short.
- WPS is one of the easiest methods of connecting to wireless with wireless-enabled devices.
- WPS has two-mode for the users to get access to the wireless setup.
- You have WPS PIN mode and WPS Pushbutton mode.
- Attempt the Network Configuration page test and ensure the network stability.
- Confirm with the router’s activeness and configuration settings.
Epson ET-2800 WPS PIN setup
Hope you have cleared certain points about the WPS setup configurations to proceed below. Yes, go ahead and complete the Wi-Fi setup using your Epson ET-2800 printer setup.
- First, you have to support using the Epson ET-2800 Manual to set up to arrange the Epson printer, Wireless router & computer device.
- Ensure the interface connection about the start-up settings. Now, turn ON the printer.
- Bring the connected Wireless router to the default settings. Operate through the home page top-left and pick the Settings option.
- Connect through the Network setup option > Wireless settings. And find out the Wi-Fi Protected setup using the drop-down option.
- Next, you have a choice of using two modes on the WPS setup, using the WPS Pushbutton & WPS Pin. Here, you have to pick the WPS PIN on the screen to launch the wireless WPS Pin configuration process.
- Use the displayed WPS Pin on the screen for the Router’s web-based configuration.
- Finally, it’s time to explore the print work using the Epson ET-2800 WPS PIN setup configuration.
For more needs on Epson ET-2800 printer WPS setup, Contact Our Technical team for instant support.