HP Printer Wi-Fi setup
How to connect HP printer to WiFi:-
Connect your hp officejet pro 9018 printer to the wireless network. Follow the instructions to find your wireless network.
- First, turn on your HP printer.
- Then, go to the printer control panel.
- Next, touch the wireless network settings.
- Now, choose the settings option to connect with the wireless network setup.
- From the settings menu, select the “wireless setup wizard“.
How to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi on Windows
To connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi on Windows, follow the instructions:
- First, check your HP printer and network router are not too far.
- Next, turn on the HP printer.
- Then, Click on the network menu of the control panel.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions to find the preferred network.
- Enter the password now and wait for the HP printer to connect wireless with the Windows.
- Now, take a network test report and check if the connection is the perfect and wireless printout.
How to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi on Mac
Following are the steps to connect your HP printer to the wireless network on MAC:
- Before starting with the wireless setup process.
- Ensure your HP printer and MAC system sharing the same wireless network.
- Now, boot up your printer and check whether all the setup process is over.
- Next, move on with downloading the latest version of MAC driver software.
- To communicate with your HP printer at ease.
- On seeing a prompt asking you to select the network connectivity model.
- Choose wireless, and wait for the Wi-Fi connection.
How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop
To connect your HP printer to the Laptop of your choice, you will have to do the following steps:
- First, turn on your printer.
- Check whether you have connected your printer to a Wireless network.
- Now, turn on your Windows Laptop and tap on the Windows button.`
- Next, hit to open the devices and printers menu.
- Add your HP printer to the list.
- Now, check whether your Laptop has the latest driver software.
- Finally, click on the print status.
You can now check the connection status of your HP printer to the Windows Laptop at ease. Has once done, start printing your files.