How do I connect my HP printer to my Smart App?
Install the HP Smart App on Windows or MAC to set up and use the HP printer. The HP Smart App makes it simple to print, scan, and copy files in no time.
HP Smart App Install
Do the following if you would like to add the HP printer to Wi-Fi:
- Place the HP printer, Windows/MAC, and Mobile close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi on your printer or PC to connect to a wireless network.
- If the computer is in contact with an Ethernet cable, then remove the Ethernet cable.
- Enable the Bluetooth such that your printer gets detected during the Wi-Fi setup.
- Turn on the location after installing the HP Smart App on the device.
Following are the steps to connect the HP printer to the HP Smart App:
- Download the HP Smart App and follow the installation wizard to install the App.
- Sign up with the HP account if you are using the HP Smart App for the first time.
- In the HP Smart App, tap on the plus sign to add the HP printer model.
- Restart the HP printer to restore the printer settings and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, choose the Print icon and select a file you want to print.
- Do all the print settings and tap on the Print button to get the printout.
- Share the printouts to an email or Cloud of the choice.