How to connect HP Envy 5530 printer to the computer?
Follow the steps to connect your HP Envy 5530 printer to a computer.
- First, connect your printer to the stable power source.
- Load enough paper in the input tray and open the output tray.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router
- Check whether the connection is fluctuating.
- It is mandatory to have a non-fluctuating network connection.
- Connect your HP Envy 5530 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have previously connected your computer to the printer using a USB cable, remove it.
- Make sure not to connect your computer to the printer until the prompt is provided.
- Now connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as that of the printer.
Connect HP Envy 5530 printer to computer
- Choose the printers and devices option
- Select your HP Envy 5530 printer from the list.
- Right-click on it and remove the device.
- Download the recommended hp printer driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the installation.
- You can also download the driver using the installation CD.
- Now the computer prompts you to choose your connection type.
- Make sure to choose the USB-based connection
- Follow the on-page guidance to complete the setup.
- Now run a test print to make sure that your printer connection is secured.
You can also connect your HP Envy 5530 printer to your computer using the HP Smart App.
- Switch on your printer and connect to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Switch on your computer and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network .
- Download the HP Smart App from the Google Play Store.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the installation of the application.
- Now open your HP Smart app and select the add printers option.
- Choose your printer from the list and click add.
- Now the printer is added to your system.
- Run a test print to make sure the connection is secure.
- By using the HP Smart App you can conduct printing scanning and copying operations.