How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to Wi-Fi?
Most HP printer users now prefer wireless-enabled printers. With a wireless-enabled printer, you can get printouts from anywhere at any time. Also, affixing your HP printer to a wireless network is simple and not so tedious. Here, we have discussed 3-different Wi-Fi connectivity methods. Follow the techniques and try connecting your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi.
Step 1: Prefer HP Auto Wireless Connect
Connect to Wi-Fi without Ethernet cable or router credentials. Make use of the wireless setup steps listed underneath:
- Power up your computer system and check for the version of the installed OS.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version if the current OS of your PC is not up to date.
- Now, install the updated driver software on your PC and continue.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer and start the driver functions.
- Next, choose the wireless menu from the network connectivity option.
- Tap on the Ok button to confirm the wireless connectivity option.
- Wait for 2 minutes and get your HP Dj 3755 printer connected to Wi-Fi.
Step 2:Using HP Wireless Setup Wizard Instructions
Following are the set of wireless printer setup steps. Get along with the wireless setup wizard and make the process simple.
- At first, power up your HP Deskjet 3755 printer and the computer.
- Now, switch on the router and gather the router credentials.
- Next, place both the HP printer and the PC near the router.
- Go to the control panel of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and proceed.
- Choose the home icon and move to the settings menu using arrow keys.
- Choose the network settings option and pick the wireless settings menu.
- Click open the wireless setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type the network name and password of the router and tap on the ok button.
- Give 2 minutes for your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, affix your computer also the same Wi-Fi and continue printing files online.
Step 3: Using WPS Push Button
The manual wireless setup needs a WPS button on both the router and the HP printer. Check whether your devices have a WPS button and follow the steps. It takes only 2 minutes to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your router and the Dj 3755 printer.
- Place your HP Dj printer within the network range of the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button of your HP Dj printer.
- Within 2 minutes, go to the router and tap on the WPS button of your router.