How to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi?
Wireless printing is now in trend and easy to use. Affixing your HP printer to a wireless network is simple with the steps given below. HP Deskjet 2652 wireless printer setup will allow you to print from anywhere.Two types of wireless connections are available. One is with WPS PIN, and the other is without WPS PIN. Come, let’s have a check!
Steps for HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup
- Power on your printer and place it near an active router.
- Go to the control panel and press the home button.
- Open the settings menu and choose the network settings option.
- Click on the wireless settings and get a wireless setup wizard on-screen.
- Follow the steps, enter the router password and name of the router.
- The HP Dj 2652 printer will get buffer-free Wi-Fi to print online.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi without a WPS PIN:
Get along with the steps to complete the HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup at ease:
- Switch on your printer and follow the HP Deskjet 2652 manual wireless setup.
- Go to the control panel and press and hold the wireless button.
- Now, a blue flash will glow on your printer, indicating a wireless presence.
- The blue light will let you complete the setup without a WPS PIN.
- Next, go to the router and search for the WPS button.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on the router for 3 to 4 seconds.
- The printer will connect to Wi-Fi without the WPS PIN.
- The blue light on the printer will glow without fluctuations.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi with a WPS PIN:
The HP Deskjet 2652 manual will provide all the wireless setup steps. Get along with the steps to make your printer has got a Wi-Fi:
- Before getting started, collect the router IP address and the router password.
- Now, check whether you have booted up your HP printer.
- Go to the control panel of your printer and tap on the wireless icon.
- A blue light will start to blink.
- Now, go to a secure browser and enter the IP address of your router.
- Next, a prompt will ask you to type the username and password of your router.
- Enter the router credentials and tap on the OK button to proceed.
- Now, open the wireless settings menu on the router page.
- The router page will display an 8-digit WPS PIN.
- Collect the WPS PIN and enter the PIN on the printer.
- Now, your HP Deskjet 2652 printer will connect to an active Wi-Fi.
- Check whether the blue light on the control panel stands solid without fluctuations.