How to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi router?
Listed are the wireless printer setup steps to affix the Epson printer to a Wi-Fi router:
- Check if the Epson printer has a settings menu and tap on it.
- Open the network connection or network settings menu.
- Next, choose the Wireless Setup Assistant menu or the Network Setup menu.
- Select the network name or SSID and WEP Key of the Wi-Fi router.
- Both the network name and WEP Key will be on the back of the modem.
- Else, get the router credentials from the booklet or router startup kit.
Below are the steps to use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup steps to connect to Wi-Fi:
- Epson printer can connect to Wi-Fi with the WPS method without entering the Key.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the modem for a couple of seconds.
- The Wi-Fi light on the modem will glow without fluctuations.
- It indicates that the Epson printer has got connected to the Wi-Fi router.
Following are the steps to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi in no time:
- The latest Epson printer models connect to PC without a modem.
- Choose wireless or Wi-Fi Direct button on the Epson printer.
- Now, choose the wireless symbol on the printer you need to connect.
- Next, hit on the SSID of the router and type the network password.
Following are the steps to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi on MAC:
- Tap on the Apple menu and select the system preferences menu.
- Now, choose the Print and Scan menu to click on the Add button.
- Now, choose to print a test page and confirm whether the printer is reliable.