Connect Epson Printer Wireless Setup
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi on Windows?
Following are the steps to connect your Epson printer to a wireless network on Windows:
- Check whether you have positioned your Epson ET 2760 printer, PC, and router close.
- The surface you have chosen to place your devices should be smooth and flat.
- Now, activate your printer, PC, and router.
- Connect your PC to the router and go to the Epson printer’s control panel.
- Check whether your PC has the latest OS version and wireless printer driver software.
- Tap on the settings menu and pick the wireless network settings option.
- Now, go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Also, collect the username and password of the router.
- Follow the setup wizard instructions and enter the username and password.
- Wait for some time and check if your printer gets a wireless connection.
- Keep checking that your Epson printer and the Windows PC share the same wireless network.
- Now, continue printing your desired files on the go.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi on MAC?
Connect an Epson printer to Wi-Fi on MAC following the below instructions:
- Choose a smooth surface near the router for your Epson printer and MAC PC.
- Now, boot up your Epson printer, MAC PC, and router.
- Check the MAC OS and upgrade to the latest version.
- Next, connect your MAC system to the router.
- Collect the username and password of your router for wireless connection.
- Go to the control panel of your Epson printer.
- Click on settings and reach the network settings menu.
- Choose the wireless menu and go to the wireless setup wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen wireless setup wizard instructions.
- And get a Wi-Fi connection prompt on the screen.
- Enter the username and password of the router and wait for some time.
- The Epson printer will now get a wireless connection.
- Check whether your MAC system and Epson printer use the same Wi-Fi.
How to get an Epson printer online
Follow the instructions given below and change the status of your printer online.
- Turn on your Windows system and go to the start menu in the left corner.
- Choose the control panel now and hit on the devices and printers option.
- Choose your Epson printer model from the list of available printers.
- Right-click on your printer model and check what your printer is printing right now.
- Click on the printer menu from the prompt on the screen.
- Now, untick offline printer status and wait for some time.
- The Epson printer device will now turn online.
- Choose a file now and make all the necessary print setting changes.
- Tap on the print icon and get an instant and error-free printout.