How to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
This blog will explain all the steps to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi. Connect the Canon printer to a wireless network and then to a PC. Start taking printouts, copies, and scans from anywhere you are and at any time.
WPS method to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
Before getting started, check if the router has a WPS button on it. Also, look at whether it uses a WEP key or passphrase to connect to the printer.
- Click on the power button to switch on the Canon printer.
- Also, switch on the router and keep it ready to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the Canon printer and click on the home icon.
- Find the WPS button and press and hold the button for a couple of seconds.
- Now, choose the wireless setup menu, and click Ok.
- The printer will search for the nearby router. Find the router and click on it to continue.
- Enter the passphrase and tap on the Ok button.
- The Canon printer will connect to a wireless network, and you can print online.
Connect the Canon wireless printer to Windows:
- At first, connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi and install an updated driver.
- Now, go to the Windows settings and tap on the devices and printers menu.
- Tap on the add printer menu and get an on-screen add printer window.
- Enter the Canon imageClass MF3010 printer model and tap on the Add button to add the printer to the Windows.