How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network is a simple process. In this blog, you will come to know how to do this process.
Connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi using LAN Settings
For setting up the Wi-Fi network in the Canon printer, follow the procedure given below:
- To begin with, switch on your Canon printer.
- Choose the Settings option and move on to the LAN settings.
- Press OK to continue.
- After that, the printer will begin searching for the available wireless networks.
- When you see your desired wireless network, choose it.
- Continue and enter the password of the Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, press OK.
Connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi using WPS
Apart from this, there is one more way to connect the Canon Printer to a Wi-Fi network. You can use this method for Mac and Windows OS. For this, the Wi-Fi router should have a WPS push button. After that, check whether the device has a wireless network and enable the WEP security.
The general instructions for connecting the Canon Printer to a Wi-Fi network are:
- Switch on the Canon printer.
- Place the Canon printer near a wireless router with a WPS button.
- Move on to the printer, press its Wi-Fi button and hold until the printer light turns ON.
- Now, after 2 minutes, press the WPS button given on the wireless router.
- A blue color Wi-Fi will be ON when searching for the wireless networks.
- The Wi-Fi lights will become still once the printer will get in connection with the Wi-Fi network.
- After that, load compatible sheets on the printer tray.
- Finally, try to print a sample page from the printer to confirm the connectivity is proper.