How to connect Brother MFC-L2717DW to Wi-Fi?
Following are the steps to affix the Brother MFC-L2717DW to Wi-Fi on Windows:
Check if you have active internet and router credentials to connect to Wi-Fi. Listed below are the Brother MFC-L2717DW manual wireless setup steps you need to follow:
- To get started, install the latest drivers on the Windows PC.
- Now, run the driver file to get an on-screen prompt.
- Choose wireless connection type in the on-screen window and click Ok.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps and go to the control panel of the printer.
- Choose the wireless setup menu and enter all the router credentials.
- Now, go to the Windows PC and check for the Add Printer button.
- Pick the printer model and tap on the Yes button to add your printer.
Following are the steps to affix the Brother MFC-L2717DW to Wi-Fi on MAC:
Check if your printer and MAC are active to connect to Wi-Fi. First, connect the MAC PC to Wi-Fi and then affix the Brother printer to Wi-Fi. Next, add your printer to the MAC. Follow the steps listed below and get done:
- At first, download and install the latest Brother MFC-L2717DW driver.
- Next, follow the on-screen driver installer to install the Brother driver.
- Now, choose the wireless setup method and go to the control panel.
- Choose a wireless setup wizard and get along with the wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for the Brother printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, affix your MAC PC also to the same Wi-Fi and continue printing online.