How do I troubleshoot my Canon printer?
Following are the reliable steps to bring the Canon printer back operating. Have a glance at the steps that will heal the Canon printer at ease:
- Check whether the indicator lights on the Canon printer are glowing.
- Now, check the manual for troubleshooting steps that is relatable to the error code.
- Follow the instructions in the manual to resolve the printer problems.
- Else, get along with Step 2.
- Check whether the power cord connected to the wall outlet is firm.
- Now, look at whether the USB cable connected to the PC is reliable.
- Check whether any piece of paper is blocking the input paper tray.
- Restart your PC and check if it detects your printer.
- Go to the control panel of the PC and tap on the printers and faxes option.
- Click on the Add a printer button if the Canon printer is not on the list.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer to the PC.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest Canon MF232W printer driver software.
- Go to a web browser and look for the recent drivers to install on the PC.
- Open the Canon printer software and click on the properties menu.
- Now, choose the clean print heads menu and wait for some time.
- The Canon printer will clean the print heads and print a test page.
- Check if the test page is clear and free from errors to continue printing.