How do I fix a Canon printer that won’t print?
There might be various reasons for the Canon printer not responding. At first, troubleshoot the Canon printer to find the reason for the printer problem. There are many Canon software to detect printer problems. Next, find the root cause for the printing problems and resolve the printer issue.
Canon printer not responding issue
Easy steps to resolve the Canon printer not responding issue:
- Do a hardware printer reset to fix all the Canon printer issues at a time.
- Now, turn off the Canon printer and disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove the power and USB cables from the rear of the Canon printer.
- Leave the Canon printer model to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Now, replug the power cable to the wall outlet and wait for some time.
- Now, reconnect the power cable to the rear of the Canon printer.
- Switch on the Canon printer and take a test printout.
Canon printer not printing problem
Steps to resolve the Canon printer not printing problem:
- At first, check if there are no empty ink cartridges in the Canon printer.
- Get a calibration test page to check the ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- Check whether you use Canon-recommended printing sheets.
- Check if no edges of the printing sheets are under damage.
- Also, check if the input paper tray is not running out of printing sheets.
- If you check all the above steps, the issue with your printer will resolve.
- Now, you can start printing the files with no hassles at all.