How do I connect my Epson XP 2100 printer to Wi-Fi?
You can connect your Epson XP 2100 printer to Wi-Fi using various techniques. You can use the wireless setup Wizard option to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- First, note down the network name and the password.
- Connect your printer to a stable power source and turn on the power button.
- On your printer select the home
- Now choose the option and click on network settings.
- Choose the wireless settings
- Now choose the wireless setup Wizard option from the list.
- Now your printer analyses all the nearby wireless networks and displays them in the list.
- Select your home or office network and enter the credentials.
- Now your Epson XP 2100 printer to connect the Wi-Fi network.
- Now you can connect your computer MacBook or smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network
- Download the latest updated printer driver.
- On your system by visiting the official website of EPSON.
- Follow the on-page guidance
- Complete the setup.
- Choose the file that has to be printed
- Click the print option on your system.
How do i connect Epson XP-2100 printer to wireless using WPS
Another way of setting up your Epson XP 2100 wireless network is by using the WPS technique.
- Make sure that you have a WPS button on your router.
- Switch on your printer.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the wireless lights on the printer start to flash.
- Now on the router press the WPS button.
- Within two minutes you can see that the printer light starts to blink rapidly.
- This denotes that the printer is in setup mode and is trying to find the wireless connection.
- After the connection is made the light turns solid.
- The printer is connected to the wireless network successfully.
- Connect your system to the same Wi-Fi network and start printing