How do I connect my Epson ET-4850 wireless printer to Windows 10?
Connect through the given steps to start the Epson ET-4850 Wireless printer to windows 10. Here, you must ensure the network & power connectivity & stability to start the printer setup arrangements. Here, we have the steps to connect the wireless printer to the windows 10 system and troubleshoot related to it.
Note: Try to attempt the Network configuration test before initiating the wireless setup process.
- You can start the windows settings using the Windows Key + Q.
- You need to proceed with the section- printer.
- Next, carry out using the option- Printers & Scanners.
- Further, you have to continue with the printer.
- You can also support through the manual to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
With reference, the steps may vary according to the manufacturer’s brand.
- Here, you have to choose the Epson ET-4850 printer from the results.
- Tap the option- Add device.
- You can proceed next to start the flawless printing work.
- It can also be accessible on the wired printers, try to plug in the unit and carry out the given below steps.
Can't find your printer?
Uncertainly, the system may not be able to detect the printer name by itself, which doesn’t mean you have lost. There are a few steps to do to get back or fetch the desired Epson ET-4850 printer from the list. Use the below steps for better printer access
- Go near the windows 10 system and press the Windows Key + Q.
- Wait for the next page to get the option- printer.
- Here, you have to choose the option- Printers & Scanners.
- Select the option- Add a printer or scanner.
- In the next step, prefer the option- The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Continue with the option- Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer.
- Finally, pick the required Epson ET-4850 printer.
Yet, you cannot access the printer network, you need to inspect whether the printer is in an active state or not. At the same time, try to make sure whether the Epson ET-4850 printer and windows 10 are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Change the default printer
As we know, windows by itself will put the printer to the default mode by noticing the repeated printer registration or use. Use the below steps to complete the settings using the windows 10 system.
- Initially, access through the Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Use your keypad to mention Printers on the search tab.
- In the next step, use the option- Printers & Scanners.
- Click and enable the ON to Let Windows manage my default printer to off.
- Now, pick the desired Epson ET-4850 printer and click the set as default from the list of devices.
- To the end, you have to proceed with Manage> Set as default.
You can call Our Technical Team for easy Assistance & Guidance.