What Causes The HP Envy Printer Offline Issue?
The most common issue facing HP printer users is “HP printer offline error”. The most common reason is the connection between your HP printer and PC. It happens if no proper connection between both devices. There are many troubleshooting steps to resolve the HP printer offline problem. Following are the steps to fix the HP printer offline issues:
HP Printer Offline Issues Reasons:
- At times, the outdated printer driver software will cause problems.
- Check the problem by upgrading the driver software.
- Double-check the USB connection or wireless connection between the devices.
- The wireless network you prefer should be free from buffers, and the USB cable should be out of damage.
- Take a test network report to check if any problem is hindering the HP printer performance.
- Files in the assigned tasks might turn your printer offline.
HP Printer Offline Issues Fixing:
- Remove and reinstall your HP printer to the PC.
- Uninstall the old driver and install the latest printer driver.
- So, find the latest version and upgrade your software.
- At times, a reboot will rectify the offline printer problem, so try rebooting your devices.
- Clear or delete the print queue because one of the corrupted.
- Once the problem fixed, try taking a test print.
Fixing HP Envy Printer drivers corrupt issues
Are you fed up with corrupt HP printer driver software? Which you can resolve the printer problem in no time. Listed below are the troubleshooting steps:
Uninstalling the old printer driver
- Open the programs and features a menu from Windows.
- Now, choose your printer model and tap on the uninstall menu.
- Next, go to Windows and tap on the devices and printers option.
- In the devices and printers option, you will see a list of printers.
- If you find your HP printer on the list, tap it to delete it.
- Now, press and hold Windows key + R to open the run command and search for the drivers.
- Once you found your driver software, click it to remove it.
- Now, click ok to close the devices and printers menu.
Re-installing HP printer software
- Next, download the latest version of the HP printer driver from a genuine HP website.
- Run the HP printer driver installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
- Pick the network mode of your choice.
- Select USB connection or Wireless network connection on the prompt.
- Click ok to close the prompt.
Now, to check if the problem has vanished or not, you will have to assign a test print job.