Errors in Epson Connect Printer setup?
Steps to resolve if your printer is not in the local network:
- Look at whether your printer and router are active.
- Also, check whether your printer has a connection with the router.
- Look at whether the PC with the iPrint feature has a relation with the network.
- Look at whether your PC and printer have a connection with the same router.
Steps to resolve if you can't find your printer over a network:
- Check if the device with Epson iPrint is in connection with the network.
- Also, check if you have registered your printer with the iPrint service.
Step to resolve if the remote printing service is not available:
- Check whether you have enabled the remote printing service on the user page.
- Now, try to check the functionality of your printer.
Steps to resolve if printing and scanning are slower than usual:
- If your printer is in power saver mode, then the processes might turn slow.
- Else, if another printer is in connection with the same PC, the process turns slow.
- Activate Epson iPrint by turning it off and on to restore the speed.
Steps to change and save the scanned file name, if you cannot do it:
- Check if you have not used the prohibited symbols and characters.
- Enter the file name without symbols to save the scanned file name without issues.
Steps to troubleshoot if you cannot print using a remote printing service:
- Check whether your file size does not exceed 20MB.
- Now, try printing using the remote printing service.
Steps to resolve remote printing not available issue:
- Check if the power and router are active and connected to the same network.
- Also, check if your network is consistent and without any buffers.
- Look at whether the PC and remote iPrint are on the same active network.