Epson Expression XP Photo HD-15000
6-Colors Ultra HD Wide Format Printer
Print Stunning photos at high HD quality in a click. Enhance the photo quality and B/W print qualities with 6 colors HP inks. A wide-format borderless printer to print 13″ x19″ images. Now enjoy fast-speed printing with the 200-sheet capacity front tray. It also comes with a 50-sheet capacity rear tray to load special photo sheets.Connect HP-15000 printer to a wireless network and any compatible device easy in a snap.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson XP Photo-15000 Wireless
How to Connect Epson XP Photo-15000 to Wireless
XP Photo HD-15000 printer is compatible with almost every device and the OS version. Now connect the HD-15000 printer wireless to the devices with the latest Software.
- To begin with, Epson Wireless Setup, install the wireless Epson XP-15000 driver to your computer.
- Then, initiate the installation wizard and go through the instructions on the screen.
- After that, enter the wireless password when it shows your network in the list of available networks.
- In case, If the network password is not available, select the “Use the Control Panel” option.
- Then, the wizard displays your password to establish a connection.
- Then, go to the printer screen panel and then go to wifi Settings.
- After that, select “Start Setup.” Then, enter the password from the installer and complete the Wireless Setup.
Epson XP Photo-15000 FAQ
How to Fix Epson XP Photo-15000 Setup Issues
How to complete the XP Photo HD-15000 setup on Windows or MAC wireless?
To Begin with, connect the HD-15000 printer to Windows or MAC, you can use the wifi Setup Wizard mode or the wifi Direct mode. For this, you need the compatible Epson Wireless Driver for a secure connection.
How to setup XP Photo HD-15000 with USB or Wireless mode?
For the USB mode, connect the cable from the printer to the computer. After that, install the Epson USB driver to the device. Similar to the USB Setup, connect the printer to the computer wireless. Then, install the Epson driver file to complete the setup process.
How to troubleshoot Printer Offline error message on Windows when connecting wireless:
The Printer Offline error on Windows computer may be due to connectivity issues. Then, you can troubleshoot this easy. Now, uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software files to your Windows computer.
How to troubleshoot Printer Offline error message on MAC when connecting wireless:
Firstly,Check the wireless connection between the printer and the MAC and the network. Next, on your MAC computer, go to Systems & Preferences. Here, remove the XP HD-15000 printer from the list of Devices and re-add it.
How to connect the XP Photo HD-15000 printer to network wireless through Printer Control Panel?
Certainly, you can connect the printer to wifi Network through the printer Control Panel. Now, go to the Wifi Settings. Then, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now choose your wireless network from the list of nearby wifi networks. Here, type the password through the touch panel keyboard for a connection.
How to reinstall the printer software after Installation Failed error?
In case, If you see Installation Failed error message, disconnect the printer from the computer. Next, uninstall all Epson Epson XP-15000 driver files from the computer and reinstall it. If the error recurs, call our experts, and we will assist you.
Install XP Photo HD-15000 printer software without CD:
It is easy to install the HD-15000 software to a computer without the driver installation CD.
- Firstly, download the compatible Epson XP-15000 driver to your computer from the website.
- Then, initiate the Epson XP-15000 driver file and follow the steps on the wizard screen.
- Then, select the connectivity mode between the printer and the network. You can choose either wired or wireless.
- Then, complete the Epson XP-15000 driver installation process and verify it by printing a test file.