Epson Expression XP-960 Printer
The Expression Photo XP-960 is a perfect solution for printing professional-quality photos. The small-in-one printer model is compatible with iPhone, Android tablet, smartphone, and iPad. Moreover, this printer prints with or without a router.
It delivers borderless photographs up to 11” x 17” size. This printer also allows you to print Facebook pictures using Epson’s Creative Print App. Now connect the printer to any devices wireless.
It is compatible with iPad, iPhones, smartphones, and computers. Also, connect the storage devices like DVD, USB flash drives, and cards to the printer and print in a click.For more similar models please Click here reference
Epson XP-960 Printer
How to Setu Epson XP-960 to Printer
The initial Epson XP 960 setup is necessary to make a successful print. Follow the steps provided in the Epson XP 960 manual and complete the first-time printer setup. Connect your Epson printer to the power cable, USB cable, and Ethernet cable for best usage. Set up your Epson XP 960 printer and continue printing in no time.
Epson XP 960 Printer Setup.
Following are the steps to install Epson XP 960 for the first time. Make use of the guidelines given here and make Epson XP 960 wireless printer setup ease:
- Unboxing is the first step in any Epson printer setup. Unpack the Epson XP 960 and remove the printer accessories.
- Open the protective materials from the Epson printer and the printer parts.
- Next, choose a smooth surface besides a wall outlet.
- Take the power cord and attach one end to the Epson XP960 printer.
- Connect the other to the wall outlet and check the power supply.
- Now, turn on the buffer-free power supply and wait for the Epson printer to activate.
- Go to the access door and install the Epson ink cartridges.
- Epson printers will not support a non-Epson ink cartridge.
- Next, turn to the input paper tray. Lift the paper tray and check if there are no clots.
- Insert quality printing sheets and close the input paper tray.
- The Epson XP 960 printer will now ask you to complete the display settings.
- Pick a region, date, time, and language to connect your device.
- Choose a file and do the print settings.
- Tap on the print icon to get an instant print output.
Epson XP 960 USB Wireless Setup
Following are the steps for Epson XP 960 manual wireless setup. Connect your Epson XP 960 to Wi-Fi and continue printing on the go.
- Prepare the Epson XP 960 printer, PC with Windows/MAC, and a router ready.
- Turn on your XP 960 printer, router, and computer. Now, place the printer, computer, and router on a flat surface close to one another.
- Go to the control panel of your XP 960 printer. Tap on the home menu and click on the Settings option.
- Now, go to network settings and click wireless to visit the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the setup wizard instructions and connect your Epson XP 960 to Wi-Fi.
- Take a wireless network test report and check if there are no network issues.
- Connect your PC also to the same Wi-Fi as your Epson XP 960 printer.
- Assign a print task from your smartphone and get a printout of high-quality from your printer.
Epson XP-960 Driver
Download & install Epson XP 960 Driver in no time
The Epson XP 960 driver is a tool that converts print requests into a printer-readable format. Get instant and accurate printouts only on downloading and installing a compatible driver. Check for the latest updates and upgrade to the newest software. The Epson printer driver will make printing simple and on time.
Download and install Epson XP 960 Software
Following are the steps to download and install the Epson XP 960 driver. Make use of the steps and complete the installation process in no time.
- Turn on your PC with MAC or Windows 10 first.
- Now, check the version of the Windows or MAC OS.
- Upgrade to the latest OS and go to a secure web browser. Search for the Epson printer driver download website.
- Now, enter your Epson printer model and wait for driver suggestions.
- Choose compatible Epson driver software and tap on the download button.
- Wait for the Epson XP 960 driver to get downloaded on your PC.
- Now, double-tap on the downloaded file to get an Epson XP 960 installation setup wizard.
Follow the on-screen driver installation setup steps.
- Tap on either a wired or wireless network connectivity on the display screen.
- The Epson XP 960 driver will now install on your PC. Choose a print file of your choice and tap on the Print icon.
- Do all the print settings as per your print need.
- Now, tap on the print icon.
- The Epson XP 960 printer will now print the files in no time.
Update Epson Expression 960 Software
Update the Epson XP 960 driver at ease from your PC by doing the following. The automatic update option will allow your PC to update the Epson software in no time. Follow the steps given below to activate the automatic update option.
- Turn on your PC and go to the home menu and search for settings.
- Now, choose the printers and devices menu and go to your printer model.
- Enter your Epson XP 960 printer model if you did not see your printer model in the list. There will be several models displaying on the home screen.
- Now, click the updates menu and search for the driver’s option.
- Go to the automatic update option and wait for your PC to find the latest drier.
- The PC will now update the Epson XP 960 software. Reboot your device to let the changes take place in your device.
- Now, check the reliability of the driver by assigning a print task.
Install Epson connect printer setup utility for XP 960
Follow the steps given below to install the Epson Connect printer setup utility for XP 960. The Epson Connect Utility App will provide more print features. It will simplify the print tasks to an extent. Get along with the Epson XP 960 installation steps given below:
- Turn on your PC and upgrade the OS to the latest version.
- Go to a browser or Play Store and search for an Epson XP 960 Connect Utility App.
- Tap the download button and download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility App.
- Now, follow the Epson App installation steps and complete the installation process.
- Open the App now and allow all the terms and conditions.
- Add your Epson XP 960 printer model to the Epson Connect Utility App.
- Log in to an Epson account and register your device.
- Now, assign a print task and make all the needed print settings.
- Click on the print icon a see a print preview.
- Tap on the print icon again and get an instant printout.
Epson XP-960 Wireless
How to Connect Epson XP-960 to Wireless
Follow the below-given instructions and complete the wireless connectivity setup for Epson XP-960
- To begin with, ensure the Wi-Fi connection is secure and stable.
- Now, insert the installation CD and install the Epson XP-960 Driver.
- After that, select the “wireless connection” option.
- For setting up the Wireless network for the first time, click “Set up printer for the first time” and then “next.”
- After that, click “yes” and you see a list of available wireless networks.
- Next, select your Wi-Fi network and type the network password.
- Now, your device has a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- After this, access the “home” icon on the Epson XP-960 small-in-one printer touch panel.
- Now, press the second icon visible on the menu and then “Wi-Fi.” After that touch, “start setup.”
- Now, move on to the wireless setup on the printer and select “my network” and enter the passcode.
- Finally, press “OK” and finish the XP-960 printer wireless setup process.
Epson XP-960 FAQ
How to Fix Epson XP-960 Setup Issues
I have an XP-960 printer, and I want to set up my Wi-Fi connection in it. How to execute this?
To enable Wireless Setup on the XP-960 printer, install the Epson XP-960 Driver and software. Then, choose your Wi-Fi network. If your network is not in the Available network list, then add it manually to establish a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
I bought a new Epson XP-960 printer, and I want to set up both wireless and USB connectivity. Is this possible?
Yes, you can connect the Epson XP-960 printer wireless and wired to both networks and devices. However, you should install the specific XP-960 printer software.
I was trying to print using Epson XP-960 in windows, but got a message “printer offline.” How to fix it?
Firstly, stop all the printing tasks in the queue and restart them. If the problem is not resolved, then try reinstalling the printer drivers and utilities once more.
I can’t print in mac using the Epson XP-960 printer and received an error message – “printer offline.” How to resolve it?
Cancel all the pending printing tasks in the queue and try reprinting them. If you receive the error message again, feel free to contact us.
Is it possible to connect a wireless network in Epson Xp-960 through the control panel?
Yes, on the printer panel, press “home” and then go to “Wi-Fi recommended.” Here, you can select your network name or enter it manually along with it.
Failed to complete the XP-960 software installation process. Need to reinstall, but how?
Before reinstalling the software, ensure that the XP-960 printer supports your computer OS. Next, ensure that all the connections are proper. If everything is fine, contact our tech experts and get instructions to reinstall.
I want to install XP-960 printer utilities, but I don’t have the installation CD. So, how to get it done?
- To install the Epson XP-960 Driver to your computer, follow the instructions below:
- To begin with, make sure that your system and XP-960 printer are not in connection.
- Next, download the latest Epson XP-960 Driver and software files for the XP-960 small-in-one printer.
- Now, you get a popup asking to connect the printer and your system.
- After connecting the devices, install the software with the on-screen steps.