Epson Expression XP-640 Printer
Epson XP 640 printer is the all-new superior photo printer. It is a wireless-enabled printer with advanced print features. Connect to Wi-Fi as it is a wireless printer and print online. Epson XP 640 is also a compact all-in-one printer with many print features. Install upgraded Epson driver to make printing simple.
Automate the printing process with the advanced print features available. Scan and share files in any format and to any device at ease. Copying files is also simple with this printer. Get instant photo prints also with the Epson XP 640 printer at high quality.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Finding difficulties to Connect Epson Expression XP-640 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help!
Epson XP-640 Printer Setup
How to Setup Epson XP-640 Printer
Follow the below manual to complete the Epson XP-640 setup process.
- Unbox the Epson XP 640 printer box.
- Take out the printer and the Epson XP 640 printer parts.
- Find a flat corner near an electrical socket to position your XP device.
- Connect the power cord and switch ON your Epson XP 640 printer.
- Now, install the ink cartridges and printing sheets to continue printing.
- Install the Epson printer software on the computer.
- Next, connect your XP 640 printer to a PC using a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Take a test print to complete the Epson XP-640 Setup process.
Listed below are the wireless setup steps to connect the Epson XP-640 printer to the Wi-Fi network:
- Place your XP 640 printer and the PC within the coverage area of the router.
- Now, switch on your printer and go to the control panel.
- Choose the home icon and tap on the settings menu.
- Pick the network settings option and go to the wireless settings menu.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and get along with the wireless setup steps.
- Now, enter the router credentials and wait for wireless connectivity.
Epson XP-640 Driver
How to Download & install Epson XP 640 Driver
Following are the steps to download the Epson XP-640 driver for Windows and Mac OS.
- Switch on your PC and check if you have an upgraded OS on your PC.
- Else, upgrade the OS and enable all the firewall settings before you proceed.
- Land on a secure web browser to find an official Epson website online.
- Enter your printer model to get a list of available driver software.
- Choose a compatible Epson xp 640 driver and tap on the direct download button.
- Get all the driver files downloaded on your PC.
Get along with the steps listed below to install the XP 640 driver at ease:
- Switch on your PC and go to the downloads section.
- Double-click on the Epson XP 640 downloaded driver file.
- Get a driver installer on-screen and follow the installation steps.
- Choose a connectivity mode to connect to the printer in no time.
- Now, assign a print task and check if your driver is reliable to print files.
- Always upgrade the version of your driver to print without hassles.
Epson XP-640 Wireless
How to Connect Epson XP-640 to Wireless
Following are the Epson XP 640 wireless printer setup steps to connect to Wi-Fi:
- Locate your Epson XP 640 printer within the network range of the router.
- Switch on your XP 640 printer, PC, and access point to continue.
- Now, navigate to the control panel of your XP 640 printer.
- Choose the home icon and hit on the settings menu.
- Now, pick the network settings and go to the wireless settings option to continue.
- Open the wireless installer window and proceed with the steps.
Listed below are the Epson XP 640 manual wireless printer setup steps:
- Go to the control panel of your Epson XP 640 printer and tap on the WPS button.
- Wait for 2 minutes and go to the router to search for the WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- Now, check if the wireless light glows without fluctuations.
- Get a wireless test report and check if your printer is ready for on-the-go prints.
- Check printing files from anywhere you are and at any time.
Epson XP-640 FAQ
How to Fix Epson XP-640 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Workforce XP-640 to print wireless in Windows or MAC?
Connecting Epson XP 640 printer to Windows or MAC is simple. A wireless connection will help you to get printouts on the go. And a USB cable connection will need the user to sit in front of the PC. Follow the steps from the Epson XP printer manual and complete the setup process.
Can I set up my Epson XP-640 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
Epson XP 640 printer supports both types of network connectivity mode. It can connect to a PC either using a USB cable or a wireless network. But both the connections at a time are not always possible. Either connect to a USB cable or a Wi-Fi to get accurate printouts.
Can you rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
Turn on your Windows PC and tap on the settings menu. Now, choose the devices and printers option and search for your printer model. Pick the printer model and right-click on it. Now, pick the active printer status and continue printing files. Assign print tasks to check the reliability of your XP 640 printer.
Can you rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
Switch on the MAC PC and tap on the settings menu. Now, choose the system preferences menu and go to the following steps. Pick the printers and scanners option to find your printer model. Choose Epson XP 640 printer and enable the active printer status. Check the printer status by assigning a print task.
How to connect Epson WorkForce XP-640 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Go to the control panel and tap on the WPS button of your Epson XP 640 printer. Next, go to the router and search for the WPS button on it. Within 2 minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router and tap Yes. The Epson XP 640 printer will get a Wi-Fi connection to print online.
How to fix installation failed error messages?
Check if your wireless connection is stable. Next, look at whether both the Epson printer and PC have the same Wi-Fi. Also, check if you have placed your printer within the network coverage area of the access point. Now, install the software and check if there are no installation errors.
How to install Epson WorkForce XP-640 software installation without CD?
Go to the firewall settings and enable the App settings to continue. Now, open the browser and search for the Epson website to proceed. Find your printer model and tap on the driver menu to get driver suggestions. Pick a compatible driver and download the driver with all the new features.